x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Sinquefield Cup 2014

vikram_singh_k wrote:

Caruana is a clown. He finishes like last in tata steel 2013 in weaker field, did tata steel mediocre in 2014. This guy is utter garbage. Im pretty sure Sinquefield was a conspiracy or something, or Caruana had an earpiece engine. If not, then he just got very lucky. lol @ Caruana coming in last in the recent london chess. 

That's allright as indian guy said, dear BTICKLER... so what now?

Eheh, fellow Slovenian, #2 on the list, jealous much?

second as could be anyone - caruana is not special because he has close score to carlzen. Stop think that...makes no sense. Carzen kills all expect Giri....

incantevoleutopia escribió:

second as could be anyone - caruana is not special because he has close score to carlzen. Stop think that...makes no sense. Carzen kills all expect Giri....

Yes, why not me? It's unfair.

anyone in sense of aronian grischuk kramnik or whoever.... caruana is not much stronger than them in like carlsen is stronger than say aronian ... or no? he's just the hyped now thanks to big 8-0 result.... he did very good but ok, now no point in.... maximize.

Also no point in decreasing his achievement. He deserved that and that's it. It's stupid to discuss what's currently going on. Everybody has a decline of his/her form, so...

I heard Caruana lost in 4 moves to a 1200 last week.

they said they bringing in 2 more GMs for this year.

I wonder who its going to be... Wesley So will be 1 for sure and the second one.... ?

Imagine how bad Anand must be if he lost to Carlsen so many times.

Blessed are the poor in spirit.

pfren napisał:

Blessed are the poor in spirit.

(+)

LMAO! :)

vikram_singh_k wrote:

If I try my best, I'd have a decent shot at beating Caruana in blitz (dead serious). All I have to do is avoid opening theory, since that's all he knows and how he got a high rating.

Look how terrible he is

Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Caurana did not cheat!!!

cruana will be blidn

or Join

Online Now