Forums

Someone has recognized a pattern with chess...

Sort:
dramco

It is what it is!

ElectricBill
dragonair234 wrote:
dramco wrote:

That's an oxymoron...LOL

Nah. It's pretty much stating the obvious. I thought the guy was serious that's why I bothered to post about it. Apparently he was making a joke. Maybe that's his cover up. Heh heh 

Ouch

ElectricBill

Will someone please get discoweasel a taco?

dragonair234
joeschmo123 wrote:

a fish taco of the verical type, ill have one as well

uh... I'll comment to say no comment -_-

dragonair234
ElectricBill wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
dramco wrote:

That's an oxymoron...LOL

Nah. It's pretty much stating the obvious. I thought the guy was serious that's why I bothered to post about it. Apparently he was making a joke. Maybe that's his cover up. Heh heh 

Ouch

What?? Don't be a pansy lol you know I'm just having fun. Are you keeping that trophy safe? Ha

dragonair234
discoweasel wrote:

I am still desiring a taco . . .

Make your own taco Lol. Or ask Caleb to share his taco trophy with you. 

dragonair234
LongIslandMark wrote:

When I was a kid (maybe 10 or 12), I was playing another kid and he thought that if he could put me in checkmate the turn after I did then it was a stalemate!

LOLLLL... that is just too funny. It makes us all feel a little smarter I guess? Well I hope you taught him the correct way to play :)

dragonair234
dramco wrote:

It is what it is!

Yes now go make your move. It's been your turn for hours now lol

ElectricBill
dragonair234 wrote:
ElectricBill wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
dramco wrote:

That's an oxymoron...LOL

Ouch

What?? Don't be a pansy lol you know I'm just having fun. Are you keeping that trophy safe? Ha

Haha, you really think I was serious, don't you. And yes, the trophy is virtually protected.

dragonair234
ElectricBill wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
ElectricBill wrote:
dragonair234 wrote:
dramco wrote:

That's an oxymoron...LOL

Ouch

Haha, you really think I was serious, don't you. And yes, the trophy is virtually protected.

Yes I thought you were serious, haven't we had this discussion already. lol. 

chesskenabe
dragonair234 wrote:
LongIslandMark wrote:

When I was a kid (maybe 10 or 12), I was playing another kid and he thought that if he could put me in checkmate the turn after I did then it was a stalemate!

When I was a kid (maybe 6 or 8) I was informed the next move the loser made was have the chore of putting the king and all the other pieces back into the chess box.

LOLLLL... that is just too funny. It makes us all feel a little smarter I guess? Well I hope you taught him the correct way to play :)

MengiseHaikam

Sealed

Yaroslavl
dragonair234 wrote:

I saw someone say this on chess.com. I thought it was funny: "It seems like when I put my opponent in checkmate, they lose; but when they do it to me, I lose." 

Lol... 

I have theory.  It is mine and mine alone.  No one elses.  My theory is that dinosaurs are very small at the head end, get very large towards the  middle and then  get very small towards the tail end again

Jion_Wansu
LongIslandMark wrote:

In blitz it would be a stalemate if nobody realizes the check/checkamte in the beginning then the move after the other opponent checkmates and stops the clock, but then you see that that was an illegal move, so then it's a draw...

brainiac12358

Very smart!! I've never thought of it that way! I mean, who would ever think that!?!? That man/woman must be a true genius!!!!