Tactics Trainer bug/glitch.

endgame347

A lot of times today whilst I was using tactics trainer, I got the 1st move right but it said it was incorrect. When I played out the solution, the first move was the same as my first move. Ive lost a lot of points because of this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

notmtwain
endgame347 wrote:

A lot of times today whilst I was using tactics trainer, I got the 1st move right but it said it was incorrect. When I played out the solution, the first move was the same as my first move. Ive lost a lot of points because of this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

I just tried it on the website and it worked correctly.

endgame347
notmtwain wrote:
endgame347 wrote:

A lot of times today whilst I was using tactics trainer, I got the 1st move right but it said it was incorrect. When I played out the solution, the first move was the same as my first move. Ive lost a lot of points because of this. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

I just tried it on the website and it worked correctly.

 

John I've done at least 150 today (off and on) and its happened at least 8 times.

Another thing what happens is when a tactic is complete the clock is still ticking away.

hikarunaku

I had no problem of that sort. You should take a screenshot of that and post it here or report it. 

endgame347
hikarunaku wrote:

I had no problem of that sort. You should take a screenshot of that and post it here or report it. 

I have reported it Hik, Im sure its happened to someone else 

hikarunaku

Ya!  I had a problem with puzzle rush and TT where the pawns would not promote. Now it is resolved. Are you using the app or site? 

endgame347
hikarunaku wrote:

Ya!  I had a problem with puzzle rush and TT where the pawns would not promote. Now it is resolved. Are you using the app or site? 

Hik Im on site bro