Conflagration_Planet

True.

George1st
Conflagration_Planet wrote:

True.

: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Conflagration_Planet
Lady-in-Red wrote:

Am I the only one who got his membership for free??? Hmm... 

No. I did too. Donated by somebody who deleted their account. I know not whom.

Conflagration_Planet

Couldn't say. :) How did you get yours?

Conflagration_Planet

It's not AndyClifton is it?

Conflagration_Planet

When I got mine it had seven months left so it was somebody who deleted their account. Why did he give it to you?

Conflagration_Planet

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

George1st

I paid for mine in blood. Took me months of donating blood and being very weak. In the end I am now officially a member : )))

12TimesADayMan

Because I am really tight on money.

And because I hardly ever use the site anymore. 

AndyClifton
Lady-in-Red wrote:

Sorry Andy, just teasing ;-) MANNN, It's a new hobby...

It's okay, as long as you've stopped calling me angry. Smile

winerkleiner
Lady-in-Red wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:
Lady-in-Red wrote:

Sorry Andy, just teasing ;-) MANNN, It's a new hobby...

It's okay, as long as you've stopped calling me angry. 

I've changed my mind about you since our last diner. And of course because of the free membership you kindly gave me. 

What's this about a free dinner?  I'll bring the wine...

AndyClifton

George1st

I wish my sexy chicken was here...she's out roasting at a hen's party : (

homernh
Balachandar wrote:

I will become a free member once my platinum membership ends. I don't like how c.c treats their paying members and forcing the new format on them, changing everything for no reason and creating chaos, and with so many bugs left out in the new format with 2 months gone.

Ditto.

Conflagration_Planet
homernh wrote:
Balachandar wrote:

I will become a free member once my platinum membership ends. I don't like how c.c treats their paying members and forcing the new format on them, changing everything for no reason and creating chaos, and with so many bugs left out in the new format with 2 months gone.

Ditto.

You gotta face it. Every site upgrades now, and then.

PLAVIN81

HOW COULD YOU MISS THIS STATE OF THE ART SITEFrown

George1st

Even my chickens are hassling me for membership! Bok Bok Bok...never ends. What to do? Pecking order here is huge : (((

Please help?

TheGrobe

For the love of god, please, put on a shirt.

homernh

I didn't mind the upgrade per se, what I objected to was the decision, as part of the upgrade, to make everyone's friends public information.  This was with no advance notice, it was done automatcally, and even after it was done, there was no way to opt out.  Eventually, an option was added to let people hide their friends again, but I didn't appreciate that chess.com took information that I had created privately and made it public without my knowledge or consent.  So they won't get any more money from me.

That being said, I'm also not happy with the 'enhanced' computer analysis.  See my thread here: http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-analysis/what-am-i-missing?

As best as I can tell, I'm paying for bad information.  But look at the thread and tell me why diamond level computer analysis (2500 rating) says pushing a pawn is better than forced mate. 

Conflagration_Planet

There are indeed still bugs to deal with.