Forums

Tell Me Why You Aren't a Premium Member

Sort:
AlCzervik
TheGrobe wrote:

For the love of god, please, put on a shirt.

And a mask?

George1st

What about a wig? You would be surprised how good I look in a long wavy blonde wig xxxooo

VULPES_VULPES
ivan1997 wrote:
LordNazgul wrote:

Well, there is no article in the UN Charter of Human Rights that stipulates that every human being is entitled to having 3 chess coaches, as far as I know. It may be that his brother is a strong / talented player who is thought to be deserving of such privileges. Then again, the whole story is probably way off.

I am sorry, but the story isn`t way off, and you are right about my brother, he really is talented player, and I think he deserves such privileges, but i also think I deserve a little bit, only 10% like he has and i would be happy. When he drew one 2650 GM all started with him, thats when i was left aside.

Then why would he need three coaches if he is so talented? Is one not enough?

winerkleiner

Thanks for the reminder, how about tag-team coach wrestling?  Instead of throwing in the towel they could throw in the chess pieces, I would pay to see that.

George1st
winerkleiner wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, how about tag-team coach wrestling?  Instead of throwing in the towel they could throw in the chess pieces, I would pay to see that.

And I would happily go see also : )

winerkleiner

I am not a member because I spent all my cash on guitar lessons...and they won't reimburse me.

AlCzervik
George1st wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Looks like you already threw in your shirt.

George1st
TMIMITW wrote:
George1st wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Haven't got one : (((

George1st
Lady-in-Red wrote:
George1st wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:
George1st wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Haven't got one : (((

I have one with his head on. Would you like to have it? Just started a shop with all kinds of muffin head gadgets.

Thoughtful and loving is what I read into here. I would be honoured and somewhat embarressed to accept but I will I I shall redeem your kindness someday.

Yours Sincerely,

Georgie

AlCzervik

George wondering where he left his drink.

uninspired and fed up 20 Creative Big Head Photo Manipulations

AndyClifton

George1st
TMIMITW wrote:

George wondering where he left his drink.

Is it possible we could perhaps share a quiet meal and some wine on your lovely dining setting? Then, whatever comes next....mmm

AlCzervik

No

George1st

Lady-in-Red, why ty, please let him know I am extremely pleased but very nervous.

Thanx for your help.....your a treasure : )))

Aletool

The best things in life are free. I get tons of free stuff over the internet.programs ,trainers tactics,videos,books free places to play .

There is no point to pay for stuff that You can get for free,and better if you cant affort the price,like me. i will pay same day a personal trainner for live sessions

sisu

Let's make it happen!

AndyClifton
Aletool wrote:

The best things in life are free.

I think that usually refers to stuff like sunshine and fresh mountain air, not online perks. Smile

Monster_with_no_Name

Chess should be free.

The thing is chess is so simple (in terms of software) and has such a small footprint (in terms of bandwidth, memory needed)... its very easy to solve this problem over the internet for free... there is no need for a massive centralised server. A laptop running in some basement which establishes a connection between 2 peoples computers could handle huge loads of players. It doesnt do anything except connect the 2 players computers, and then its job is done.  Then the software on the 2 peoples computers would take over. If it werent for chess.com's of the world being free, there would be others like FICS etc setting up free ones all over the place. Just like open source software, computers internet and software is that rare unique field where you can get things for free because of good natured people doing things for the love of the thing itself, and not money. You write the code once but it can be used infinitely, with no more work needed.

Boheme

@Monster_with_no_Name:

"there is no need for a massive centralised server."

This is not actually the case. First of all, it is not very easy to connect two people directly using a server-- the internet is not built that way (and by the way the internet is built, I mean to refer to TCP/IP).

Not to mention the fact that if some website allowed my system to implement rules of chess (or would somehow rely on the data I sent), hacking it would be a piece of cake.

AndyClifton
Monster_with_no_Name wrote:

Just like open source software, computers internet and software is that rare unique field where you can get things for free because of good natured people doing things for the love of the thing itself, and not money. 

damn commies!