Forums

The Art of Trolling [game analysis]

Sort:
chasm1995

If you're such a good player, then why have you lost every game you've played so far?

Foriz
chasm1995 wrote:

If you're such a good player, then why have you lost every game you've played so far?

Why is this teenage boy obsessing over me?

chasm1995

I am not.  I merely looked at your game record and saw that they were all losses, and you are avoiding answering the question.

Foriz

Notice how he doesn't deny being a teenage boy. lol

chasm1995

No, I do not avoid the truth, which is that I am  teenage boy.  However, it's your turn to answer why it is that you think you are better chess players than us if you haven't won a single game yet.

Foriz

Notice how he disrepects his elders. lol. I still don't understand why he thinks he's a better chess player than me, but it's cute nonetheless.

Phylar

You both suck. Get over it and play the game. Measuring size should be done elsewhere.

Did that sound good to you? No it did not. However, inbetween the little pleasantries and in the tiny space between the lines...that is what it basically says. Minus the "both" of course.

Man up and play one another, whomever loses will have to admit to it and, perhaps, get better and win a game later. If you are going to Alpha Dog over a something on a forum, take it elsewhere. Chess.com and the persons on it prefer chess, if we wanted territorial disputes or the like we'd watch Animal Planet.

Thank you and may your next game be a win.

Foriz

No thanks. I'd rather just laugh at the childish insults. It's more fun that way.

Phylar
Foriz wrote:

No thanks. I'd rather just laugh at the childish insults. It's more fun that way.

Which is behavior you should not be promoting here on Chess.com. Take it elsewhere please.

Foriz
Phylar wrote:

Which is behavior you should not be promoting here on Chess.com. Take it elsewhere please.

You're right. No need to feed the trolls. It's useless.

Foriz
Sharrocks wrote:

No point in feeding the troll. He must be Master_Valek's cousin who has come to avenge the restriction imposed on Valek's account.

I don't know who this Master Valek is, but he sounds freakin amazing.

Foriz

"The Art of Trolling." It's a double entendre.

Foriz
Irontiger
Foriz wrote:

What do you suggest instead of taking the bishop ?

Rb1 comes with devastating effect anyways.

Foriz
Irontiger wrote:
Foriz wrote:

What do you suggest instead of taking the bishop ?

Rb1 comes with devastating effect anyways.

I don't really know. Just get the queen out of there and try and quickly  force exchanges of the major pieces to simplify the game and make it safer for the king to move about. Losing a queen is just to devastating at many a time. Maybe a exchanging a queen for a bishop and rook is good enough, but it still won't be easy.

Foriz

"Oops?! We noticed the following errors in your form:

chasm1995 only accepts challenges from members with a rating below 200."

Irontiger
Foriz wrote:

"Oops?! We noticed the following errors in your form:

chasm1995 only accepts challenges from members with a rating over 200."

Corrected for you, to be closer to reality about why your request was rejected.

Foriz
Irontiger wrote:

Corrected for you, to be closer to reality about why your request was rejected.

That would only make sense if I somehow wasn't a great player.

clms_chess
Irontiger wrote:

From the OP's profile page :

-played 3 blitz games, lost 3. (beware, looking at them can injure the eyes). However, he resigned one in a totally won position (and got beaten badly in the other two).

-tried tactic trainer once, failed 2 out of 3.

Apart from that, he is certainly know more that anyone here about chess.

exactly lol

Foriz
Another fun game. I won the game in only six moves playing as white.