Forums

the right time to play...

Sort:
John_Paul_Asis

Yeah! I've been enjoying chess now... but lately I'd notice that my ability is somewhat different compared to my first and second games.... when i'd got to play 3rd-7th round it really tires me and I can hardly focus om my moves.... I think playing for long hours without sleeping and eating is I don't know... its bad I guess...

can anyone tells me of what should I do for this stress (I guess) or any vitamins or medications  should I take... to endure long hours of playing...

kco

exercise

John_Paul_Asis

its kinda funny but I like your comment... if you say so... what kind of exercise??? may I ask?

kco

depending what you like doing, for e.g. walking,running,cycling,swimming (abit of everything ? ), played any kind of sports ?  also don't forget to have a balance diet along with good sleeping routine.  Have a break from playing/study chess to give your brain a refresh.

remember the the keywords is "healthy body,healthy mind" 

shit, all the things I've said here is what I should be doing !!

ivandh

I would suggest vigorous "exercise" with your partner... some of the great players have said it helps their game quite a bit

gorgeous_vulture
ivandh wrote:

I would suggest vigorous "exercise" with your partner... some of the great players have said it helps their game quite a bit

And it only takes, at most, 2 minutes out of your day Laughing

kco

if try harder you can do it in three minutes

gorgeous_vulture
kco wrote:

Well yes but please don't tell Mrs NickYoung5 !

heinzie

Tiredness after 3 games? Play every game as if it is your first

And don't play chess after exercising with your girlfriend

kco
NickYoung5 wrote:
kco wrote:

Well yes but please don't tell Mrs NickYoung5 !

that not my problem Mr NickYoung5 Smile you gonna have a problem explaining this to john paul asis if he doesn't understand what we were talking about Innocent

gorgeous_vulture

Indeed yes! Ahh, the youth of today

electricpawn
ivandh wrote:

Escrima?

John_Paul_Asis

I really don't know what kind of practice with partner is that...... and Escrima is a sword thing right?