x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

The Secret of Chess

  • #5801
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #5802
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #5803
    hitthepin wrote:
    What threads have 1000 pages? Just destiny’s and that’s it I think

    In Open Discussion, "Picture of the Day" is now at 990 pages

  • #5804
    Lyudmil_Tsvetkov wrote:
    stewardjandstewardj wrote:

    Also, this forum is very laggy compared to other forums for some reason. I am in forums reaching 1000 pages, yet none of them are as laggy as this. Maybe it's just because I haven't been on here in a long time

    Maybe it has to do with the browser used or some other technicality.

    I am also extremely slow here, so that, if I start playing a game, I guess I will lose on time on move 2.

    they want us all to have Firefox, but what if I like my old browser more?

    Firefox? I can play live chess fine in Google Chrome

  • #5805

    Lyudmil, my computer once again decides to stop working with the link you gave me. My computer does that a lot with links, especially if it's links not too many people go to. Like there's no doubt it won't work for things like Facebook or Amazon or something like that, but I can never be to sure about the links you give me. Could you possibly copy and paste this review here?

  • #5806

    Just some simple facts to differentiate between Legit and Fakes.

    1.(A) Fake chess player- Brag about winning vs computers(possibly low depth, crappy version), other super human level achievements

    1. ( B) Legit player - Show Title, humble , knows human limitation.

    2. (A) Fake business- Magic techniques to earn $10000 by investing $100.

    2. (B) Legit business- Show their history, activities, future plans.

    3. (A). Fake doctor/medicine- 99% success rate in 3 weeks/3 months with magic pills/technique.

    3. (B).Real doctor- Has degrees, explain current condition, treatment benefits/risks.

     

    Just some highlight about- Fake vs Legit

  • #5807
    stewardjandstewardj wrote:

    Lyudmil, my computer once again decides to stop working with the link you gave me. My computer does that a lot with links, especially if it's links not too many people go to. Like there's no doubt it won't work for things like Facebook or Amazon or something like that, but I can never be to sure about the links you give me. Could you possibly copy and paste this review here?

    Software sucks.

    Updating or de-updating frequently might create problems, so I try to do it as rarely as possible.

  • #5808
    drmrboss wrote:

    Just some simple facts to differentiate between Legit and Fakes.

    1.(A) Fake chess player- Brag about winning vs computers(possibly low depth, crappy version), other super human level achievements

    1. ( B) Legit player - Show Title, humble , knows human limitation.

    2. (A) Fake business- Magic techniques to earn $10000 by investing $100.

    2. (B) Legit business- Show their history, activities, future plans.

    3. (A). Fake doctor/medicine- 99% success rate in 3 weeks/3 months with magic pills/technique.

    3. (B).Real doctor- Has degrees, explain current condition, treatment benefits/risks.

     

    Just some highlight about- Fake vs Legit

    So that, on all counts, it seems I am legit. happy.png

     

  • #5809
    Lyudmil_Tsvetkov wrote:
    drmrboss wrote:

    Just some simple facts to differentiate between Legit and Fakes.

    1.(A) Fake chess player- Brag about winning vs computers(possibly low depth, crappy version), other super human level achievements

    1. ( B) Legit player - Show Title, humble , knows human limitation.

    2. (A) Fake business- Magic techniques to earn $10000 by investing $100.

    2. (B) Legit business- Show their history, activities, future plans.

    3. (A). Fake doctor/medicine- 99% success rate in 3 weeks/3 months with magic pills/technique.

    3. (B).Real doctor- Has degrees, explain current condition, treatment benefits/risks.

     

    Just some highlight about- Fake vs Legit

    So that, on all counts, it seems I am legit.

     

    yeah, you definitely are very humble and that GM title next to your name is really nice. also, your 3500 rating on chess.com and on FIDE is very impressive, I have to admit.

  • #5810
    Lyudmil_Tsvetkov wrote:
    drmrboss wrote:

    Just some simple facts to differentiate between Legit and Fakes.

    1.(A) Fake chess player- Brag about winning vs computers(possibly low depth, crappy version), other super human level achievements

    1. ( B) Legit player - Show Title, humble , knows human limitation.

    2. (A) Fake business- Magic techniques to earn $10000 by investing $100.

    2. (B) Legit business- Show their history, activities, future plans.

    3. (A). Fake doctor/medicine- 99% success rate in 3 weeks/3 months with magic pills/technique.

    3. (B).Real doctor- Has degrees, explain current condition, treatment benefits/risks.

     

    Just some highlight about- Fake vs Legit

    So that, on all counts, it seems I am legit.

     

    1. You do not show the title you claim to have, you seemingly don't know human limitations, and think that a human can beat a computer that calculates millions of positions a second, and you definitely don't know the limitations about you and you're 2000 and something FIDE skill. And if you think you're humble, then I don't even know what's wrong with you. So you are b, a fake.

Top

Online Now