The Secret of Chess

ChessSD67
Christopher_Parsons wrote:
ChessSD67 wrote:

Yeah so here is the first one (BTW in this its an SF draw, though some lines look promising) Best move for WtM and BtM

I immediately saw the fork of the bishop and knight, but saw that the knight that would be attacked, could take the g4 pawn, which is quite important to a kingside attack, or at least as my intuition thinks, so I decided, I might as well preserve the pawn and displace the knight. The fork should still be there. I checked with Stockfish in a quick and shallow search, which revealed exactly what I thought, g4 and then d4 were the two best moves. 

Thank you! now I know what I should have done in this OTB game (I played dxe4 lol) But what about BtM? (even though it was WtM IRL)

Christopher_Parsons
ChessSD67 wrote:

Yeah so here is the first one (BTW in this its an SF draw, though some lines look promising) Best move for WtM and BtM

exd3 if black goes first

ChessSD67

Thanks

Nikidding

@tbplay4u learn something from me. You're jeolus because you only 2400 patzer. I on other hand am almost 10000. I'm a SDGM super duper grandmaster. I'll teach you something basic first ok? 

Iam2busy

lol Lyudmil, I didn't know you were so good at trolling happy.png

ChessSD67

Nikidding = Lyudmil 10.0 (And on the topic of Lyudmil, what we've been doing is berating him for claiming to be a 3500, but we all know he is a CM, so lets ACTUALLY ask him stuff as CM is something that very few of us have and its still a really good rating and we could learn from a person that is 2200. Not a bad rating - 2200)

ChessSD67

Oh and @Nikkiding, what have you to show for your "10000" rating? Lyudmil wrote 3 good books (yes folks, the books are good, but just that - Not the best in the world (And yeah you could figure its stuff out on your own but who would?)), TbPlay4u posts positions (Though they are very obcious to find and easy to check, as they are either TB, have obvious moves, and have extremely one sided SF anylasis...). You - nothing (and TbPlay4u in that matter but were on Nikkiding). BTW  - I reported you for spam, so you might not be here with us for very long.... Atleast I hope

ChessSD67

BTW you misspell everything, and damn you have no idea on how old "super-duper" is.... I DON'T believe in racism (newsflash) but hell, the 2 Indians here @TbPlay4u and @Nikidding are SO ANNOYING that I might as well be (and I've seen enough racism to be racist IF I HAVE TO). MODS PLEASE BAN THEM. And yeah, just shut up anyway - I hate being racist (newsflash)

Nikidding
ChessSD67 wrote:

Oh and @Nikkiding, what have you to show for your "10000" rating? Lyudmil wrote 3 good books (yes folks, the books are good, but just that - Not the best in the world (And yeah you could figure its stuff out on your own but who would?)), TbPlay4u posts positions (Though they are very obcious to find and easy to check, as they are either TB, have obvious moves, and have extremely one sided SF anylasis...). You - nothing (and TbPlay4u in that matter but were on Nikkiding). BTW  - I reported you for spam, so you might not be here with us for very long.... Atleast I hope

You're a nobody. You are nothing without your stickfish and table basic. I'm not even going to argue with you. Lyudmil is the greatest player of all time. He doesn't need your validation. And @tbplay4u remember you're a noob. You're 2400. I'm 10000. I'm 4 times better than you. If you both play against me over the board you'll lose 1000 to 0. Hehehehehehuhuhuhuhu

TbPlay4u

Nikidding you are 10000? OK whatever dude. Sorry if I had hurt any body's feelings . I'll just close my account. 

Christopher_Parsons

https://www.chess.com/member/amruta1998

banned for cheating....reported them last night, their numbers must have been bad, automated system got them....

hitthepin
Nikidding wrote:
ChessSD67 wrote:

You're a nobody. You are nothing without your stickfish and table basic. I'm not even going to argue with you. Lyudmil is the greatest player of all time. He doesn't need your validation. And @tbplay4u remember you're a noob. You're 2400. I'm 10000. I'm 4 times better than you. If you both play against me over the board you'll lose 1000 to 0. Hehehehehehuhuhuhuhu

You would have figured that a guy with a 10000 rating would know that it’s a logarithmic scale...