Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
AlCzervik
AndyClifton wrote:

There is only one option that I can see:  you must change your username to e5Nc6. 

Classic!

TonyH

winerkleiner

Nice pic, where's my little suit?

cabadenwurt

Well it seems that the initial wave of enthusiasm has abated somewhat. I had feared that I might have created a full sized Frankenstein monster, but perhaps the size of a rat is more accurate. My forte has been to start little threads that percolate along rather quietly and we may be heading in that direction again.

StockfishEngine

lol

ilikeflags
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well it seems that the initial wave of enthusiasm has abated somewhat. I had feared that I might have created a full sized Frankenstein monster, but perhaps the size of a rat is more accurate. My forte has been to start little threads that percolate along rather quietly and we may be heading in that direction again.

fortunately the OP doesn't decide how popular the thread is.

cabadenwurt

Good point Flags, however at times a thread goes totaly off the rails and the moderators lock it up and thus put an end to the hilarity and hi-jinks  lol.

StockfishEngine
chrisr2212 wrote:

does the username "Matthew11" ring a bell ?

http://www.chess.com/groups/home/anti-spam-team

lol

i'm a member.

i am a self appointed spam police.  excessive force is justified.

whap whap whap with my billy club, spammers!

AndyClifton
cabadenwurt wrote:

I had feared that I might have created a full sized Frankenstein monster, but perhaps the size of a rat is more accurate. 

You've just gotta turn that rat into a ratatouie!

AnnaZC
AndyClifton wrote:
cabadenwurt wrote:

I had feared that I might have created a full sized Frankenstein monster, but perhaps the size of a rat is more accurate. 

You've just gotta turn that rat into a ratatouie!

Hey, he is a member here, asking for David Puree (IM David Pruess), then some David Puree registered and......

Sorry I am trolling

cabadenwurt

Well I have solved my mystery ( from a earlier post) . There was a fellow who started a thread about how to Sum things up. Lots of people left posts there, many of which were quite funny. The OP got upset and started to block the folks leaving the posts. Being a natural Clown I had left a couple of jokes there as well and so I got the heave-ho too  lol.  

DrSpudnik

Don't ask for whom the thread trolls; it trolls for you!

cabadenwurt

I have been a bit remiss here and so I want to say Thanks for all of the posts that have been left here, some cute items  lol.

AndyClifton

Oh, was that Matthew11?  Yeah, he's a bucket of laughs, isn't he?

Here's just some of the people who he's blocked:

corrijean

He's got to be almost maxed out on blocks. Then he will have choices to make.

I think of him as yeres the younger.

ilikeflags

you guys should invite him.

DrSpudnik

We can't. He blocked us. Frown

ilikeflags

that's a pickle. 

cabadenwurt

Good point DrSputnik, however he is not blocked here. Therefore he might find his way over here and leave a humorous post ? Hmmmm, then again I don't know, his sense of humour may be a bit below par  lol.  

winerkleiner
cabadenwurt wrote:

Well I have solved my mystery ( from a earlier post) . There was a fellow who started a thread about how to Sum things up. Lots of people left posts there, many of which were quite funny. The OP got upset and started to block the folks leaving the posts. Being a natural Clown I had left a couple of jokes there as well and so I got the heave-ho too  lol.  

He blocked me as well, us trolls (do gooders) need our own union