Forums

To Troll Or Not To Troll ???

Sort:
cabadenwurt

In the words of the late Ed McMahon: Heyyooooo !!!

corrijean

corrijean

winerkleiner

Lol, seriously what?

AnnaZC

that sweet kitten is hardly awake, and ironically, I ask those questions too, when I awake,

though not always in that orderSmile

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts. Corrijean that is one cute photo  lol.

cabadenwurt

Thanks for posting that photo Chrisr, they look like two very happy birds.

corrijean

How adorable. Laughing

AnnaZC

sweet, good photoSmile

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the recent posts, yes they are a cute couple. I've been going thru the posts left here in this thread and I keep returning to one specific item. Yup back on page 5, post 91 with the cute young lady in the black and white photo. Oh darn if I was only 20 or 30 years younger ( Sigh ) lol. 

TheGrobe

If it helps, she's about 45 years older than that now.

You probably wanted to catch her 10 years or so ago at the latest though.

cabadenwurt

Thanks for the info Grobe, needles to say I'm not quite the same fellow that I was 20 or 30 years ago. Time keeps on rolling along  lol.   

zborg

Have you noticed how much longer it takes to get ready for bed, as you get older? That's scary.

winerkleiner
zborg wrote:

Have you noticed how much longer it takes to get ready for bed, as you get older? That's scary.

Lol yeah and in the mornings I hear snap, crackle and pop which makes hungry but to my dismay it's my back, neck and joints, damn. 

winerkleiner

T-rolling is back

cabadenwurt

As an amateur Troll I feel that I must put forward a name in nomination for the title of: " Troll-Master ". --- All Hail Snakesbelly !!! --- I've just read thru a couple of his threads and the man is a natural entertainer ( and long may he Reign ! )  lol. 

cabadenwurt

Hmmmm, is there even a snake in that photo ?  lol.

ilikeflags

oh i get it cuz you're only looking at the lady.

cabadenwurt

lol    Innocent

AnnaZC

that your new avatar chris?

Tongue outTongue out

you are going to drive numerically based h a m i d up the camel rampCool