What are the chances Nazi will win the US tournament?

tychobruh

oi vey!

rychessmaster1

You guys wouldn’t be like this if the forum was called, Will Annie Wang win the us tournament 

stanhope13
sss100
This was supposed to be about her chances, not her name....

Anyways I assume her name is spelled differently in the Georgian languages, so they wouldn't know necessarily that in English it translates to the same thing.

In Russian it is Нацистський, or roughly "nats ists key" . Which is clearly different than "Nahtzee"
ScootaChess

Everyone seems stuck on the name "Nazi", yet are completely oblivious to the fact that a Annie "Wang" is competing...

fryedk
And also Sam "Shank" land
IMBacon
fryedk wrote:
And also Sam "Shank" land

Its the Beavis and Butt-head crowd.

yureesystem
ScootaChess wrote:

Everyone seems stuck on the name "Nazi", yet are completely oblivious to the fact that a Annie "Wang" is competing...

 

 

 

 

 

I agree, a very talented girl, "Annie" and she tied for first; she not even a IM and she surpass GM Krush in this tournament.

yureesystem
rychessmaster1 wrote:

You guys wouldn’t be like this if the forum was called, Will Annie Wang win the us tournament 

 

 

 

 

She ahead and most likely win it, and she be our next American GM.

ScootaChess
FishEyedFools wrote:
fryedk wrote:
And also Sam "Shank" land

Its the Beavis and Butt-head crowd.

Uhuhuhuh-uhuhuhuhuh uhhhh...you said 'Butt'

brianchesscake

Annie Wang seems like a nice smart and well balanced young lady. She will go far!

rychessmaster1

I predict these results

1. Nazi

2. Annie

3. Irina

ScootaChess
brianchesscake wrote:

Annie Wang seems like a nice smart and well balanced young lady. She will go far!

Might be a long, hard road though

yureesystem

I predicted that FM Annie Wang will win the US Women championship. happy.png

rychessmaster1

And Nazi came back and will now proceed to win playoffs 

MitSud
Probably
FrancisCominelli

Welp, Nazi wins