ChessMan00

Plz post any issues you may have like tactics, strategies, etc

Stevie65

Well.... There's this bar down town.

Doggy_Style
Stevie65 wrote:

Well.... There's this bar doon toon.

Fixed that for you.

On topic: I struggle to find plans in quiet positions.

IDSHARMA

The allotment of of black four times to me conseutively to night irritated me. when ever western players are favoured I cannot tolrate the unjustice  the Name of fair play practices Aany player can see for himself from the records of today evening why so much favouratims? ID SHARMA

Stevie65

Hey! i'm a western player and i resent that!  Take this up with staff in Help & support.

ChessMan00

If you have an answer for another person's issue, please put it in this format:

[Username], [suggestion]

Stevie65

Yes, i'm sorry ChessMan00..My retort was a little hasty.

ChessMan00

Stevie65, I didn't mean for you specfically, but apology accepted.

ChessMan00

Danik1, I find the most trouble in strategy vs. taking out pieces. I get carried away by taking out pieces.

Rsava

I usually have the most trouble between the pieces all being in their original positions and when I see the little # after their last move. Before and after those times I don't have any problems with the game of chess.

Rsava

But on a serious side, I struggle with a) what to do after the opening and b) what to do if I am expecting a certain move in the opening and I get something even slightly off.

beardogjones

I have trouble shaking my opponents hand  after I whip his/her butt.

ITISMYMOVE

Forums!Laughing

waffllemaster

Defending attacks.  I usually don't respect the danger, and assume with best play I can get out of it, and when I do they'll just be worse... of course the difficulty is it's hard to find the best moves :p

winerkleiner

In the supermarkets, I can't reach the top shelves.

msjenned

::My speed and calculation..::

blueemu

Remembering how the pieces move.

Seriously.

I lost one rated game to a FIDE master (won the other one Laughing) because I forgot that Pawns can't move backwards.

royalbishop

Playing a game sleepy and still think i can win.

Watching tv when my opponent blunders as they are more focused i am not.

Vote Chess in a 3 day / move and in winning position and the opponent will resign even when they have no chance to win or draw. Have to remember the correct move to mate in 5. If not it is a wasted move and 6 days are wasted in which i could have gotten a game in or 2 maybe.

royalbishop

losingmove

Getting myself in cramped positions