x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

What do you think about chess.com?

  • #1

    Do you think that it is boring or do you think it's fun?

  • #2

    Yes, definitely!

  • #3
    It's great. Chess is great.
  • #4

    It's great fun and a lot more. I think it's supercalafragalisticexpialidoshus. As a player for fun and mental exercise it works for me..The only problem. Some of the players. Sick bastard.

  • #5

    A haven for lunatics..idiots..socially-challenged losers...mummy boys...depraved clowns...saddos..thickos.....fantastic!

  • #6
    What about yourself Kayknight? Is it not your home to?
  • #7

    Absolutely....one is barking mad.

  • #8

    I think overall Chess.com is terrific!  It's really enjoyable.  

  • #9

    Hmm...Shouldn't the title say what do you think of chess.com?

  • #10

    Ive been on chess.com for years and love until they made me switch to this new version and now I hate the new version. 

    The options overlap my chessboard now on the left side and some of them don't work. The way I choose a game is different. Why do they update something and make it worse. I don't need to know what kind of opening Im playing or how long it took me to move. I had been going back to the old chess.com as long as I could and now it won't let me do that. 

    I may have to find a different site to play on. 

  • #11
    Exclamavioche wrote:

    Ive been on chess.com for years and love until they made me switch to this new version and now I hate the new version. 

    The options overlap my chessboard now on the left side and some of them don't work. The way I choose a game is different. Why do they update something and make it worse. I don't need to know what kind of opening Im playing or how long it took me to move. I had been going back to the old chess.com as long as I could and now it won't let me do that. 

    I may have to find a different site to play on. 

    Please repost here https://www.chess.com/news/v2-end-date-update-no-date-set-9298

  • #12

    Exclamavioche, I agree with you totally on V3.

  • #13

    Bye.

  • #14
    banana-head wrote:
    Do you think that it is boring or do you think it's fun?

     

    Yes.

  • #15

    Hey banana-head, is this poll your taking open to all Chess.com members or do you have to be a premium member?

  • #16
    kaynight wrote:

    A haven for lunatics..idiots..socially-challenged losers...mummy boys...depraved clowns...saddos..thickos.....fantastic!

       ---   Sir you are much too kind ! ( Btw you seem to have left out the self-absorbed Trolls   lol ). 

  • #17

    It's not surprising to me that chess.com has close to 20 million members.  It's a great chess site.  And the member support is first rate.

  • #18

     I think it's great!

  • #19

    is there a place for programme issues.   ive been on here for years,,, love it but recently my game keeps sticking... pieces wont move . its not my connectionas ive tryed t at different places . anyone else had this problem...

  • #20
    mr-floaty-mcboatface wrote:

    is there a place for programme issues.   ive been on here for years,,, love it but recently my game keeps sticking... pieces wont move . its not my connectionas ive tryed t at different places . anyone else had this problem...

    These two sections of public forum may be appropriate to describe the issues you're seeing:

    Help & Support and Site Feedback & Suggestions

    Also this club: Chess.com Beta.

    There is also Chess.com V2 but that one has fewer than a 100 members, so if you're looking for additional testimonials, the ones above are preferred.

    Prior to posting bug reports, this is useful to read: How to Format a Proper Bug Report

Online Now