What does it take to get to a 2000-2200 rated player? Really.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #221

bangalore2

Definetly not. How can any form of chess hurt your ability to play?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #222

SilentKnighte5

Please stop making me hate humanity.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #223

SilentKnighte5

Being good at blindfold chess is a side effect of being a good chess player, it's not a way to improve your chess.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #224

ijustdrank7monsters

Find the nucleus of every problem and work that to the core!! Cct, a!ways and always about central position, but doesn't mean u have to be in the center, just be aware of it. Don't read and be brainwashed by millions of overwritten texts. Be your own writer in your head. Nirvana once said i found my friends they are in my head. You need to learn by playing. Play chess, ply lots of gms. You can only learn by plying. Soon you will pick up on something new. Try to ply people better than you. Dont get disensitized by energy stupid vampires.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #225

YuriAdamov

it takes time lol and lots of money i mean really lots of money,.,.! and i really mean it. thats why there is no point in doing it lol

• 5 months ago · Quote · #226

Pulpofeira

I bet you know that's nonsense as well as I do, but I'm curious, why do you say it?

• 5 months ago · Quote · #227

YuriAdamov

time is money...if you study chess 6 months every day you will get to 2000 but 6 months time is equal to more or less 15 000 euro.

• 5 months ago · Quote · #228

Heretowinn

LOL it took me less than two months to reach 2000. It is easy but see how u will struggle for every 1 point after 2000!

• 5 months ago · Quote · #229

Chase11eleven

Heretowinn wrote:

LOL it took me less than two months to reach 2000. It is easy but see how u will struggle for every 1 point after 2000!

... Don't patronize others. Also, 2000 in bullet is nothing spectacular. All that takes is a decent mouse, good internet connection, and knowing how to move fast and still maintain a basic understanding of chess strategy lol.

Post your reply: