Forums

What will be the impact of chess being solved?

Sort:
ilikeflags

woodie killin' it as usual

nameno1had

Its funny to me, though I may not have created a very good thread in some peoples opinion, I have noticed a tendency for some to take up residence. I guess I didn't do too bad. One would think I would have been off base to try charging for the space, but the way some hang out...leads me to think otherwise. I think I should start you a mailbox flags, since you seem to live here now. You really should consider an interior decorator though, you don't have good taste in pictures. If this is your studio where you do your writing, I recommend you get a better editor and really its cramped for space.

ilikeflags

burnt by a half-wit. i'm so uh-shamed.

AndyClifton

Just be glad he got rid of that guy with the striped shirt.

browni3141
Conflagration_Planet wrote:

Does anybody here have Windows 7?

Catch up with technology will you? I have Windows 95, 88 versions ahead of your prehistoric software.

AlCzervik
AndyClifton wrote:

I thought that was This_Thread?

nameno1had
winnersp wrote:

the fun of chess could never end.besides,human can never play perfect chess as computers.so whats the point of solving chess..its meaningless.

Thats the point I was getting at...

ilikeflags
TMIMITW wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:

I thought that was This_Thread?

great, you guys figured it out

ilikeflags
nameno1had wrote:
winnersp wrote:

the fun of chess could never end.besides,human can never play perfect chess as computers.so whats the point of solving chess..its meaningless.

Thats the point I was getting at...

nameno1had

I just love when someone tries to say they beat me to the punch, but they weren't the one who started the thread...you'd think they'd realize they were the slow one, but I guess maybe thats why they are in fact the slow one...

Hmmm....should I second guess if this was my idea first...should I wave the white "flag" on this one?...nah...I'll let the flag collector...

ilikeflags
nameno1had wrote:

I just love when someone tries to say they beat me to the punch, but they weren't the one who started the thread...you'd think they'd realize they were the slow one, but I guess maybe thats why they are in fact the slow one...

Hmmm....should I second guess if this was my idea first...should I wave the white "flag" on this one?...nah...I'll let the flag collector...

AlCzervik
[COMMENT DELETED]
AlCzervik

nameno1had wrote:

ilikeflags
nameno1had wrote:

ilikeflags
nameno1had wrote:

ilikeflags
nameno1had wrote:

AlCzervik
[COMMENT DELETED]
AlCzervik

nameno1had wrote:

nameno1had

Hey guys, thanks for the pictures...

ilikeflags

notice what happened to your stupid thread after you blocked me?  dick.