x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Who can take on this cocky "MyRatingis1523" guy!?

  • #21

    Calm down...

  • #22
    Challenge him
  • #23
    ESP-918 wrote:

     

     

     

     

    https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/should-i-show-you-guys-how-easy-it-is-to-get-2000-live-blitz

     

     

     

     

     

    https://www.chess.com/members/view_content/MyRatingis1523

     

     

     

     

     

    Just read his posts, arrogant, cocky , childish boy.

     

     

     

     

    Someone needs to unleash the beast on him!

     

     

     

     

     

    Kick his ass and post a game here please so we all can laugh at him.

     

     

     

     

    Why would anyone feel the need to prove something, involving a game of online chess, to someone arrogant, cocky , and childish?  

  • #24

    You guys are really going for the bait. If you just shut up it's over.

  • #25

    The fishies can never resist the bait

  • #26
    ProfessionalPatzer85 wrote:

    The fishies can never resist the bait

    And they don't even realize there is a hook in their mouths Patzer.

  • #27

    I think only you can, OP! If you want to get something done you need to do it yourself.

  • #28

    Yeah OP, man the [please don't post thinly disguised profanities - MOD] up!

    macer75 wrote:

    I think only you can, OP! If you want to get something done you need to do it yourself.

  • #29

    I'm scared

  • #30
    ESP-918 wrote:

     

     

     

     

    https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/should-i-show-you-guys-how-easy-it-is-to-get-2000-live-blitz

     

     

     

     

     

    https://www.chess.com/members/view_content/MyRatingis1523

     

     

     

     

     

    Just read his posts, arrogant, cocky , childish boy.

     

     

     

     

    Someone needs to unleash the beast on him!

     

     

     

     

     

    Kick his ass and post a game here please so we all can laugh at him.

     

     

     

     

    It has already been done.  I went ahead and challenged him to 1v1 in livechess.  We played several games and we tied in our match score.  He is a good blitz player, but his strength drops rapidly when the time control is extended.  

    I wish I smoked him like I did that ChessTrainor guy who kept advocating that 1.Na3 nonsense though lol.  But hey, the man can ball.

  • #31
    ESP-918 wrote:

    I'm scared

    It's ok - Macer will protect you!

  • #32

    Break his ego.

  • #33

    Under 20 centipawn loss is possible and feasable. I think GMs average around 11 centipawn loss (though I presume this is after theory, if theory was included I think it would probably be more like 7-8). I've looked through some of his games and I don't think he is cheating.

  • #34

    I see Wanttobegm has edited his comment.

  • #35
    logozar wrote:

    Under 20 centipawn loss is possible and feasable. I think GMs average around 11 centipawn loss (though I presume this is after theory, if theory was included I think it would probably be more like 7-8). I've looked through some of his games and I don't think he is cheating.

    That was the game against 2200 and the fm with low centipawn loss in the later game against lower players it is high. As soon as I found it out removed the claims

  • #36

    esp if you dont face him then he'll think your weak and afraid and make your hitmen/lakies do the work for u. until you summon the courage to face him man on man, youll forever be bullied. and do u want that to happen to u

  • #37

    i thought that forum was older than this one

  • #38

    MGleason's idea was a great one. He should definitely join Untitled Tuesday.

  • #39

    oh

  • #40
    Play him yourself.
Top

Online Now