Forums

Why are my topics being deleted?

Sort:
Xieff

-waller-

What were your topics that got deleted?

Xieff

One was about the Wisconsin Junior Open and there was another about jokes. There were at least two and its like wtd. Random deletions. There wasn't anything bad about them so Idk...

-waller-

I can still see one of your topics titled "WI Junior Open". Can't see one that looks to be about jokes.

TheGreatOogieBoogie

Maybe they were relocated?  If they had swears in the title (children browse here, though in fairness parents are far more offended at swears than the children themselves.  Trust me I used to be a child! :D  ) or called out particular users? 

Since you state there was nothing bad (swears aren't inherantly bad, but even when used in a neutral context will be deleted anyway) they were probably moved to another subforum. 

goldendog
-waller- wrote:

I can still see one of your topics titled "WI Junior Open". Can't see one that looks to be about jokes.

you get one shot, usually, and multiple posts of the same thing is spam.

Xieff

Nope, nothing about bad suggestion or swearing. Not calling on other users. I did post WI Junior Open twice just cuz I wanted it in a  different caregory. But not the other one.

Xieff
SupremeOverlord wrote:
Xieff wrote:

Because they degrade the forums.

Funny really, when you are the one that swore in a post. You are probably the reason they deleted it. 

Xieff

Have you been reading? Just curious...because I just told everyone that no, they were not. They were just fun topics for joking. One of them that is. But there are plenty of other topics out there that are like that so idk why they deleted them. Oh well, I was just hoping maybe some staff could explain this or something.

TetsuoShima

SupremeOverlord wrote:

Xieff wrote:

SupremeOverlord wrote:

Xieff wrote:

like women rofl

Because they degrade the forums.

Funny really, when you are the one that swore in a post. You are probably the reason they deleted it. 

That's exactly what I mean. When your topics cause normally good mannered people to misbehave and talk inappropriately you know there's a problem.

Xieff

You swearing is nobody's fault but your own. You clearly aren't normally good mannered. They wouldn't delete topics for a bad post. They simply just delete the post. 

Xieff
DeweyOxberger wrote:

The most irritating thing about the moderation here is they do things with absolutely no explanation.  Users are left to guess at what they did to bring the wraith of the staff.

Exactly. WINNER WINNER. That is exactly why I made this post. I can guess the reason for deleting one of my posts because I made a duplicate because I realized I had posted it under the wrong setting but the other one I have no idea. A diff member swore in a post but you would think that they would just delete the individual comment then. But noooooo.

qinns

Too manys spelingg misteakes?

tmmaker

I need my annual membership fee credited back to my Bank of amer. card. I am angry . tmmaker . Gary mccutcheon

Xieff
tmmaker wrote:

I need my annual membership fee credited back to my Bank of amer. card. I am angry . tmmaker . Gary mccutcheon

I totally know what you are talking about.