Why aren't you a premium member?

FRENCHBASHER001

free members either are :

* ad - eaters ,

or

* ad-blockers

in any business model you have to put money somewhere; be a diamond gives some value to what you post. If it is to waste money to be here, it is probably because either your games, either your posts , either both are a waste of time. Who knows?

one day you'll be a diamond, diamond are forever, see...

DeliciousFreeSample
Can't really afford it.
I'm just a high school student who passes the time on a chess app.
Smokering26

"...Bernoullian..." ???  Okay... I'm stumped.

 

FRENCHBASHER001
DeliciousFreeSample a écrit :
Can't really afford it.
I'm just a high school student who passes the time on a chess app.

well...all diamonds are proud to pay a part of thier diamond membership for developing your site to welcome you for free; one day you'll be a diamond too, diamonds are forever ! and it will make u as me "praemium", to get rid of a lotta trolls too.

greetings Delicious

u know, all business models without any moeny don't exist in the real life. Alas !

lfPatriotGames
Deranged wrote:
lfPatriotGames wrote:
Deranged wrote:
lfPatriotGames wrote:

Because on average sports cost money, games dont. If you are paying to play a game, someone is taking advantage of you.

I'm not paying to play a game. I'm paying to learn a game.

I can play for free, but I can't get free video lessons and free virtual coaching.

OK. But I can play for free, get free lessons, and free coaching. So to me, paying for any of those game related things seems unnecessary.

Please explain where you get free lessons and free coaching? And the joy of unlimited tactics and unlimited puzzle rush?

I can get free lessons and coaching from a kid at our high school. He is much better than I will ever be. I wasn't talking about online unlimited tactics and puzzle rush. But if I were, puzzle rush does not appeal to me because it's too easy to make mistakes. And 5 tactics a day is more than enough for me. Sometimes I can only do 3 or 4 per day because by the time I figure out the solution, or go through one I got wrong, it can take 20 minutes. Thats more than enough time per day on tactics. I would rather understand why one 2400 rated tactic is the way it is than aimlessly get twenty 1500 rated tactics right.

Nihil1004

Third world country...  but i turned off the adblocker to support the page, another reason is the lack of videos in spanish and content in general,  My english is not so bad , but learning chess in other lenguaje blows my mind. 

Ziryab
melvinbluestone wrote:

    Anyone who's a premium member is a real sucker. It's a waste of money. I wouldn't be caught dead being a premium member on this Bernoullian website.

 lol

Hermione2008
melvinbluestone wrote:

    Anyone who's a premium member is a real sucker. It's a waste of money. I wouldn't be caught dead being a premium member on this Bernoullian website.

hypocrite...

😜

autobunny

After what happened to @premiumduck,  our promised saviour?  Never! 

NonSequitur7
blueemu wrote:
NonSequitur7 wrote:

I have recently been rejected by a "premium member and staff" club. I believe this is blatant capitalistic social class discrimination...

So what's your point?

Capitalism sucks. Michael Moore told me so after I paid to watch his movie.

melvinbluestone
Smokering26 wrote:

"...Bernoullian..." ???  Okay... I'm stumped.

 

    Bernoullian: Of or relating to Bernoulli's principle. As stated by Daniel Bernoulli in 1754 "As pawns move forward, air pressure increases."wink.png

autobunny

Because of the lack of charity on chess.com.  come on folks, you've got to give till it hurts.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/vagrancy

CharlieTheSanchez

how do you evan come it?

 

NichtGut

And on the 7th day. I LOGGED BACK IN

autobunny
NichtGut wrote:

And on the 7th day. I LOGGED BACK IN

You must be the opposite of the big guy. 

Reverse4Life

I'm not a premium member because it's not a good use of money.  I've found a way to resize my browser so that it doesn't even show the adds on the screen anyways except when a game ends, and those I usually just kill faster than I can even see them anyways.  The real draw of it would be if you really wanted to get better, but even for that, I'd rather just watch videos of Ben Finegold.  So premium really doesn't give much that interests me.

Fixedthx

when you're NM you won't have 2 pay Erik anymore ok ya so

Colin20G

When it comes to chess I prefer to spend my money irl.

nbohanon1
melvinbluestone wrote:

    Anyone who's a premium member is a real sucker. It's a waste of money. I wouldn't be caught dead being a premium member on this Bernoullian website.

I like that diamond next to your name, how did you get it?