Forums

Disregard

Sort:
royalbishop

If we speak French our plates of food will be small. Our deodorant will smell different. My underwear will be different Now that is enough now body changes me from Boxers. Not wearing some pink silk set or color that looks pinkish. When i want a hug or kiss might get a kiss in air on my left or right side.

No we stay with English. If we change going to have to learn new way to make jokes about situations. That cuts into fun time. Anyway my Parrot speaks English it took me too long to teach him.

Stevie65

Quak, have you just had an epiphany?

grandbrother

soul plane crew :)

royalbishop

Yup!

AndyClifton
chessmaster102 wrote:
Estragon wrote:
China holds more people, but not all of them speak Mandarin.  More people around the world are conversant in English than are conversant in Mandarin, especially among chessplayers.

Its there primary language so yes ALL of them do. That may not be the only language but it is the norm over there

Assuming you are referring to the first sentence, that is not true.  Not by a long shot.

Vivinski

exposure

royalbishop

This link at the bottom says it

---->English 

now you have your anwser

royalbishop
kenible3 wrote:

everybody's an expert on china these days ...

Who makes Toyota?

royalbishop

My paycheck is in English!

Chess.com is in English.

My money is ....English.

The opposite sex where i live speak in English.

My tv...... they speak English.

Sports .....English.

My thoughts  .....English.

Do not like it see my lawyer he speaks in English.

royalbishop

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? lol

royalbishop

Why do we speak English.

Well if you go to a Mc Donalds and speak another language and try to ask for a Happy Meal. Well you will be coming out with some workers 3 day old Bologna sandwich and not happy.

TimdeJong
TheSlyHunter wrote:

Ok.

No, I am not tongue.png

But, I was wondering, since there are people from all over the world, why does everyone talk english?

Is it:

A: Almost all of chess.com is english

B: I only play against and read the forums of english speaking people

C: Im an i-d-i-o-t

D: Chess.com translates perfectly

Thank you for your patience :)

The answer is C.

Shippen

English is the most spoken international language, Mandarin the most spoken first language.

PhantomBeaver
för ingen pratar svenska
DrSpudnik
PhantomBeaver wrote:
för ingen pratar svenska

Prate all you like. English still rules.