why I do not pay for Chess.com and would rather not have messages asking me to Pay

skullbible

52yrral wrote:

glamdring27  thumbup.png

are you in agreement?

skullbible

IMBacon wrote:

skullbible wrote:
I know a lot of people pay for Chess.com and that's good and fine but all of What is offered here can be found at a good Chess club for Free My Chess club only charges £5 a year for use of hall all other stuff like teaching ect is free so I feel paying for Chess.Com in my case is pointless Am I alone in this? do not get me wrong I love this site and it's good it's free I just like if you could stop with the PM's Asking for money could you give option to op out of this?

Youre not playing here for "free"

You spend money on monthly internet fees.

You spent money on a laptop/desktop/phone/tablet to play.

You waste....I mean spend your time here.

And yet you want more....you must vote democrat.

Not In Scotland I vote SNP

skullbible

IMBacon wrote:

skullbible wrote:

 

IMBacon wrote:

 

skullbible wrote:
I know a lot of people pay for Chess.com and that's good and fine but all of What is offered here can be found at a good Chess club for Free My Chess club only charges £5 a year for use of hall all other stuff like teaching ect is free so I feel paying for Chess.Com in my case is pointless Am I alone in this? do not get me wrong I love this site and it's good it's free I just like if you could stop with the PM's Asking for money could you give option to op out of this?

Youre not playing here for "free"

You spend money on monthly internet fees.

You spent money on a laptop/desktop/phone/tablet to play.

You waste....I mean spend your time here.

And yet you want more....you must vote democrat.

 

Not In Scotland I vote SNP

 

You would make a great democrat.

Yes and your good in a sandwitch

skullbible

KoldC45E wrote:

Ouchh, perhaps Far Left is the right word, Mr IMBacon happy.png

I DISAGREE with the topic starter, it iz the site rights  to send us any message, even a bigger internet company send me more messages than Cc, and they fairly explain me why they need the support. & I like messages, it make me feel like I have friendshappy.pnggrin.png

I Respect that

KoldC45E

BUT sometime I found this kind of topic similar to pattern used by sock puppets group, they make post and they answered the post made by their friend, just to make it top of search topic wink.png

izikoo
KoldC45E wrote:

Ouchh, perhaps Far Left is the right word, Mr IMBacon

I DISAGREE with the topic starter, it iz the site rights  to send us any message, even a bigger internet company send me more messages than Cc, and they fairly explain me why they need the support. & I like messages, it make me feel like I have friends

We are your friends!  

m_connors

I've look at life from both sides - as a paying member for 2 years and now again as a "regular" member (vs premium member). I am subject to more adds and have limited access to several features, such as my own games analysis and my own opening evaluations. However, I felt "slighted" by Chess.com earlier this year and decided then not to renew my premium membership.

As for the original posts regarding messages to pay? Huh, it's just a cost of doing business as a "regular" member. No big deal . . .  Life from Both Sides Now

 

 

ANOK1

this is a thing that can be tolerated though skullbible , how much time does it take to go thanks but no thanks , 

granted its a mither to be asked the same thing again and again but its not a great problem and shouldnt get in the way of you enjoying your chess here ,

skullbible

I can see I have hit a bit of a nerve with some here Just thought I would say why I do not pay is all. if people dislike this then sorry

Pikelemi
skullbible wrote:
I know a lot of people pay for Chess.com and that's good and fine but all of What is offered here can be found at a good Chess club for Free My Chess club only charges £5 a year for use of hall all other stuff like teaching ect is free so I feel paying for Chess.Com in my case is pointless Am I alone in this? do not get me wrong I love this site and it's good it's free I just like if you could stop with the PM's Asking for money could you give option to op out of this?

 

What is the next ? That you want chess.com to pay you for being here ? Remember you are not forced to be here even it is free.

skullbible

yes your right

ANOK1

find the common ground is also another option 

KoldC45E
endgame347 wrote:
skullbible wrote:

I can see I have hit a bit of a nerve with some here Just thought I would say why I do not pay is all. if people dislike this then sorry

Don't apologise- just ignore the a$$ lickers.

Wrote by someone who`s post mostly constructing white guilt campaign to Palliwood propaganda