Sort:
CalamityChristie
[COMMENT DELETED]
George1st
DonJuan_DeMarco wrote:
Yereslov wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:

Nickname. Short for loser.

I could wipe my butt with you in a chess game.

try a rabbit, works better!

donjewdemoron, lol. If you feel as if the walls are closing in on you? Do not panic, just your skull reducing in size to cope with your unfortunate infliction.. BSSSP.

Brain Shrinkage Syndrome for Special People

Rolfffffffffff

goldendog
George1st wrote:

donjewdemoron, lol. If you feel as if the walls are closing in on you? Do not panic, just your skull reducing in size to cope with your unfortunate infliction.. BSSSP.

Rolfffffffffff

What the hell is up with the disparaging jewmoron comment?

You're a damn idiot.

electricpawn
office_chick wrote:

Who cares? ... Hey Andy, .... Ummm u wanna make out?    ....Wait f that .. you're probably some goofy kid . Forget it !

Andy is an adult and fully capable of accepting or declining your amorous proposal.

electricpawn
office_chick wrote:

@ electricpawn... Let's forget about Andy .... and wichipoo..... And     ummmm ..    tell me , how electric are you ? Battery opperated ? or can you stay plugged in all night ?

A full exploration of this topic would not be appropriate in the forums. Message me.

George1st
goldendog wrote:
George1st wrote:

Rolfffffffffff

What the hell is up with the disparaging jewmoron comment?

You're a damn idiot.

Maybe you should look at yourself for thinking I suggested such a thing. Means....youthemoron (you the moron). I don't see racist etc when I type, I have no thoughts that way. : )

zborg

Two very special people in this thread revel in the role of village idiot.

Why anyone would actively aspire to such a title is truly baffling.

The OP is #1, and everyone else knows #2.  Heaven help us.

CalamityChristie
[COMMENT DELETED]
goldendog
George1st wrote:

Maybe you should look at yourself for thinking I suggested such a thing. Means....youthemoron (you the moron). I don't see racist etc when I type, I have no thoughts that way. : )

For god's sake. You dont mean to be a jew-baiter, your posts just come out that way?

Randomly? Bad luck?

What an enormous fool you are, apart from the antisemitic "humor."

George1st

Then antisemitic it is...whatever that means.....lol

iksarol
goldendog wrote:
George1st wrote:

For god's sake. You dont mean to be a jew-baiter, your posts just come out that way?

Randomly? Bad luck?

What an enormous fool you are, apart from the antisemitic "humor."

you are just a bully , he said nothing racist , on the other hand you mkight be finding racism because you look for it , that means you are a racist .

AloDurry

Isn't the whole point of chess just to set aside our differences and get along.... Oh wait, these are forums.

George1st

I have no differences, in fact I believe that no person is better than any other person. I am digusted when people think they are.

Thanx iksarol. Appreciated. : )

ilikeflags

that this thread is still ticking is a fine reflection on this charming website.

goldendog
iksarol wrote:

you are just a bully , he said nothing racist , on the other hand you mkight be finding racism because you look for it , that means you are a racist .

Right. Jewmoron has no antisemitic aspect to it at all.

See how I force that interpretation on the utterly innocent word jewmoron.

There isn't even a mention of jews or moron!

Thanks for bringing you reading skills to the forums.

George1st
goldendog wrote:
iksarol wrote:

Right. Jewmoron has no antisemitic aspect to it at all.

See how I force that interpretation on the utterly innocent word jewmoron.

There isn't even a mention of jews or moron!

Thanks for bringing you reading skills to the forums.

Thank you for your writing ability...Thanks for bringing you reading skills to the forums. hahahahahaha

goldendog

More buffonery.

You're clueless.

This forum topic has been locked