YOU people dont deserve ME.

  • #201

    Rael was awesome in this thread.  I wish he would come back.

    "Rael" makes me think of the move Rae1.  But then I worry about the mobility of my f1 rook.

  • #202

    I feel like this is an accurate summation of this thread

  • #203

    I have one question, is this cheater_1 a real person or just a fictional character that someone that has very much imagination and made?

  • #204

    I think one of these might be cheating but which one?  Surprised

  • #205
    skakmadurinn wrote:

    I have one question, is this cheater_1 a real person or just a fictional character that someone that has very much imagination and made?

    Fictional.

  • #206

    By Who?

  • #207

    A fundamental law of nature is that we always get exactly the trolls we deserve.

  • #208
    skakmadurinn wrote:

    By Who?

    What do you mean?  Who are you?  Who am I?  Just a random person on the internet.

  • #209
    Boko-maru wrote:

    A fundamental law of nature is that we always get exactly the trolls we deserve.

    Absolutely!  Smile

  • #210

    I find it such a weird thing about internetism that that hastily scrawled, pointy-chinned, smiling face has become to trolling what the swoosh has become to Nike.

  • #211

    value? identity? total separation?

  • #212
    Boko-maru wrote:

    I find it such a weird thing about internetism that that hastily scrawled, pointy-chinned, smiling face has become to trolling what the swoosh has become to Nike.

    It's all in that hint of laughter in the eyes, above the large grin of superiority that defines the troll.

  • #213
    EDB123 wrote:

    value? identity? total separation?

    AHA!

  • #214
    ghostofmaroczy wrote:

    Rael was awesome in this thread.  I wish he would come back.

    "Rael" makes me think of the move Rae1.  But then I worry about the mobility of my f1 rook.

    http://www.chess.com/members/view/Rae1

     

    Online today, nothing to say.

  • #215

    Cheater_1 is not living with grandparents or in a basement;he is,in fact,living under a rickety wooden foot-bridge,waiting for three billy-goats to come prancing overhead.

  • #216

    I'm beginning to understand how cheater_1 felt when he created this thread.

Top
or Join
=

Online Now