Forums

about fair play policy

Sort:
Laz151121982

I recently used my phone to play some blitze games and was having problems with signal and the ability to resign. This has led to my play being restricted. Is there any way this can be lifted pls???

ClockBurner

I would recomend asking this to the support center in the chat area in the live chat section.  But I'll do my best to answer your question becuase the support team dosn't have nearly enough time to read all of the form topics.  After this happened to one of my friends, (the exact same situation believe it or not) and I had to talk the chess.com on that persons behalf.  The account was reopened, but it took nearly three weeks for it to get re-opened.  The person continued to play on live chess on his phone, and it happened again, I asked chess.com, they re-opended the account but they warned they person that if it happened again then they would just leave the account closed.

Needless to say, the person stopped playing live chess on a phone and simply played live chess on a computer, and checked, say corrispondance games, on the phone. 

One way that you can play "live chess" in a corrispondace fashion is to put out a challenge for a corrispondance game entilled, "only accept if you can play game from start to finish".   If the person understands what you mean, then they will accept, and you two can play a game like on live chess but only on a corrispondance board. 

Again, try putting this in the support chat area in the live chat listing.  I hope they can solve the problom or my live game on a corrispondace board solution works! 

P.S. My friend started play the corr. games in live fashion and it worked very well!

Laz151121982

Thankyou very much for the info. 

I will follow what you have said as I do not want to risk my account being closed, that would be a real pain.

Thanks

ClockBurner

yeah no problom

kohai
LAZARE82 wrote:

I recently used my phone to play some blitze games and was having problems with signal and the ability to resign. This has led to my play being restricted. Is there any way this can be lifted pls???

You're not restricted and haven't previously been. What message did you see?

Laz151121982

The msg that I saw was that I could not challenge another player for 5 minutes due to violations of fair play policy

kohai

I don't mean to question your eyesight, but is it possible it said 'they were restricted'  not you? or that 'IF you abort or stall you may be restricted'?  Your account isn't restricted in any way

Pathak80

kindly quit my account bcaz u people do not support those guys who want to play actively?so close my account soonest possible.if other person suddenely stop the game then why u hv restricted my play ?

Pathak80

I was liking this site but now u people taken the action against me to restriction unneccesesary.So thank you very much for your law or policy.