AM I OLD?

goldenwriter

HARDY HARDY HARRRRR

wanmokewan

You fail to meet the criteria.

josephyossi

not if ur 16

Martin_Stahl

The Moderators club has the requirements listed in the club description.

jasontu

youre not even 10 -_-

josephyossi
goldenwriter wrote:

HARDY HARDY HARRRRR

lemme put it like how 1m does ( i think the picture went in )

josephyossi

Act like your age

josephyossi

im a mind of a teen but am trapped in this ridiculous 8 year old body

RonaldJosephCote

  The best way to answer that question is to fall down. If you fall down and everyone around you laughs,  your young.  If you fall down and everyone around you helps you,  then your old. frustrated.png

NYCosmos
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

  The best way to answer that question is to fall down. If you fall down and everyone around you laughs,  your young.  If you fall down and everyone around you helps you,  then your old. 

 

That actually made me laugh!

MegaCats159

RonaldJosephCote wrote:

  The best way to answer that question is to fall down. If you fall down and everyone around you laughs,  your young.  If you fall down and everyone around you helps you,  then your old. frustrated.png

It's funny because it's true!

cottonsock
I don’t have that problem , if you know what I mean ....... Meow
Forkedupagain

Yup.

IcyAvaleigh
probably, if you have to ask us about your age
CheckmateGenius
josephyossi wrote:

im a mind of a teen but am trapped in this ridiculous 8 year old body


You forgot to do all caps. really helps the point get across.
president_max
josephyossi wrote:

im a mind of a teen but am trapped in this ridiculous 8 year old body

rest assured, i totally believe the ridiculous part.

president_max
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

  The best way to answer that question is to fall down. If you fall down and everyone around you laughs,  your young.  If you fall down and everyone around you helps you,  then your old. 

not always ...

One-million-games
josephyossi wrote:
goldenwriter wrote:

HARDY HARDY HARRRRR

lemme put it like how 1m does ( i think the picture went in )

thank you!

cottonsock
The only caps 🧢 that I know of , are the ones you wear !