Forums

Chess on my phone

Sort:
blackfirestorm

I remember there being an app that allowed me to play chess on my phone but I can't find it. I looked at the page saying play chess on android but when I clicked the link it just took me to a google page and not a page I can download the app.

I used to be able to just punch in my mobile phone number and chess.com would send me a link. Has that been got away with now?

mrguy888

I go on chess.com this morning to find the rat and bfs having the same problem. Tongue Out

kohai
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

I remember there being an app that allowed me to play chess on my phone but I can't find it. I looked at the page saying play chess on android but when I clicked the link it just took me to a google page and not a page I can download the app.

I used to be able to just punch in my mobile phone number and chess.com would send me a link. Has that been got away with now?

Depends which type of mobile it is.

If its mobile, its this one

Android (or via MarketPlace now known as GooglePlay)

iPhone (via iTunes)

RyanGarner

Yeah, there is a chess.com app in the iTunes app store.

blackfirestorm

I went and downloaded the mobile app last night but it wouldn't log me in ...

RyanGarner

Which device are you using? iPhone or Android?

chipgraber

Most are for Iphones, but my brother found something that workd on a samsung galaxy was amazing. I also think there should be a downloadbale app for a PC to. 

blackfirestorm

Yes just not all of us can afford iphones :(

blackfirestorm

My phone isn't an android though its just a basic Samsung Tocco lite

blackfirestorm

I love the touch screen of mine but yes the app downloaded but it says server failed each time I try and log in :/

blackfirestorm

Smile