Forums

Resolved: Closed account tournament games

Sort:
scurly

Are they cancelled or not?

In a tournament i see one of the players (Gundogan) with closed account to be on vacation and his time in one of our games went up from a minute to 28 minutes (!)

Whats up with that?

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

Scurly ΘΑ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΕΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΠΟΤΕ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΑΥΤΟ?ΕΓΩ ΞΕΡΩ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΜΑΤΣ ΜΕ ΤΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΡΚ ΤΣΕΣ ΠΛΕΥΕΡΣ.ΜΕ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΠΟΥ ΠΑΙΖΩ ,ΠΑΙΖΕΙ ΤΙΣ ΚΙΝΗΣΕΙΣ ΤΟΥ ΣΤΙΣ ΤΕΛΕΥΤΑΙΕΣ 20 ΩΡΕΣ!!!!!!!

scurly

Oxi s'auto to match me tous Tourkous alla se allo match

i am reffering to a chess.com tournament (2000-2200) that started April 1st, player correct name is GunDogan

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

ΒΛΕΠΩ ΟΤΙ ΤΟΝ ΑΚΥΡΩΣΑΝ.ΑΣ ΜΗΝ ΕΚΑΝΕ ΒΛΑΚΕΙΕΣ

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

ΘΑ ΗΘΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΠΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΠΟΙΟ ΜΑΤΣ ΑΚΥΡΩΘΗΚΕ

scurly

Can someone from the staff tell me about the games of this player (GunDogan) in the chess.som tournament?

Are they 0 now?

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

[COMMENT DELETED]

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/community/chesscom-posting-rules

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

PISTEUO POS TO EKANE ME KODIKO NA PAREI +27 LEPTA

VENI_VIDI_VICI_

OK

CabassoG

He has 2 days left of vacation then he will time out.

scurly

aaah yes ok thank you

tabor

Scurty

ON your Online Page , up and right there is a limk to the listing of players. There you will finf information about that Dogsomething.

As for the player autonamed ViniVidiVince. That is a phrase said by Julius Ceaser (a Roman great governor) when he went to France (the Galias) and subdued a revolution without the blow of a sword (today it would be "wihtout shooting a bullet". . .)

Now that player is writting in Greek (and he shows the Greek flag, or so it looks). . . assuming he really knows Greek. If he does not answer in English, how does he manege to use Ckess.com?

scurly

My guess is that some young players are not very comfortable with their english and they prefer to use their own language with countrymen.

This forum topic has been locked