Forums

Computer analysis link returns error page.

Sort:
ProToiletUser

Hello everyone.

I have a small problem. It isn't something critical but I would like to know what is going on in case I stumble upon it again.

Yesterday I submitted a game of mine for computer analysis and after a couple of minutes I got the usual mail that tells me the analysis has been completed. Thing is, when I navigate to that game and click on the "computer analysis" link (which does have the green checkmark after it) I get redirected to an error page that says something along the lines of "Oops! Server error??!"

Please enlighten me, if you can and thank you in advance.

stmalo

I got the same today. Has anyone told you there is a problem?

gadiper

It is a known technical problem that is being taken care of .. there is an open thread regarding this already..

ProToiletUser
gadiper wrote:

It is a known technical problem that is being taken care of .. there is an open thread regarding this already..

Oh, thanks and excuse me for reposting then. I spent quite some time using the search engine but nothing showed up :/ Not a profecient forum browser yet...

kohai

No worries :)  At least you know the issue has been investigated and should be fixed shortly. Its affecting all members on their game analysis not just you

kohai

This has now been fixed :)

ProToiletUser

Thank you very much for your help :)