Forums

follow a player

Sort:
ace_123456

Just a quick question please. Is there any way to follow a player and his/her games without each time having to leave the room and then clicking on the game. I mean his games autostarting after each game (one after the other). By the time I get in again, maybe 10-15 moves have already been made.

Thank you

ace_123456

?

ace_123456

anyone?

Kinan

I think anyone is not here now.

artfizz

What happens if you go the Games tab, and click on View against on of the games?

Or go the the Players tab, and click on Watch?

Do you want to PLAY a game at the same time as watching another game?

ace_123456

What I want is this:

I'm watching a game between 2 players. The games ends. They normally rematch instantly. However, to be able to watch their rematch, I need to leave the room, go to Games tab and click on their game again (rematch). This takes a few secs and by the time I'm watching the rematch, 10-15 moves been done. So is there a way to keep watching their games instead of leaving the room and clicking the matches again and again?

beardogjones

follow X at ICC...

Joseph-S
ace_123456 wrote:

Just a quick question please. Is there any way to follow a player and his/her games without each time having to leave the room and then clicking on the game. I mean his games autostarting after each game (one after the other). By the time I get in again, maybe 10-15 moves have already been made.

Thank you

I would like to be able to do the same thing, but I haven't found a super quick way to do it either.  Like you said, a bullet game is already half over before you can get to the next one playing out.

Azimuth

I wanna follow a GM and that's why I'm searching