Forums

Game Explorer problem

Sort:
Fredrik_W

Hello! Thanks for a very nice chess site!

I have now played a few live games at chess.com and I was starting to think about that I should check out the game explorer to see how I use to play. But it turns out that I don´t have any games in game explorer. I get "There are no games with this position found in the database." when I use "my games". Am I doing something wrong?

Can I see my entire live games whit analyze in game explorer or is it any other way to do that?

NimzoRoy

I can see my games by going to Game Explorer and choosing "my games" which also shows my opening moves just like the GE does for Master Games, and another tab indicates its displaying my live and online games.

Try using another browser and other suggested fixes at my blog. If no luck and this problem persists contact the staff via Help & Support at the bottom of the page.

http://blog.chess.com/NimzoRoy/diagnosing-and-fixing-internet-problems

Fredrik_W

I tried some of your hints on the blog, but it did not work. Now I tryed at work and it doesn´t work here either...

I will contact the help and support in the weekend. Tongue Out

Thanks for the help!

aristarcos

I don't have any of my games either.

Is there a solution?

slaca

It doesn't work for me either.

slaca

Could someone from staff say something about this? Why doesn't it work for lots of us?