Forums

hahaha i likes ur style

Sort:
ratatouie

ok hey u incrowded people n peoplettssssssssss especialy hi uins im back with an idea ok here it is without a nutshell lets have a tourney with low rated players lets say whatever im rated at to say 900- or 950 n not let all these high rated players play cause thats not fair i mean a low rated player is just defeating his or her perpose look u can call it RATATOUIES TOURNEY OF ALL TIME OR RATATOUIE HOUSE OF PAIN TOURNEY by the way this is ratatouie here, n drinks on the house 

goldendog

Hemlock, neat.

electricpawn

If your proposal is a serious one - HEY NOW - it's easy enough to do. Just establish a rating ceiling and floor when you set up the tournament - HEY LADY It's so easy - A HORSE IS A HORSE - I'd be willng to do it for you - SYLVIA'S MOTHER SAYS SYLVIA'S BUSY, TOO BUSY TO COME TO THE PHONE - just message me with the features you want

ilikeflags

too easy.

AndyClifton

I vote for RATATOUIE'S HOUSE OF PAIN...this is so beautiful (I'm sorry, I can't talk right now)...

AndyClifton

The title...the "tssssss" thing (I think this might be ratatouie's Revolver)...

electricpawn

No, it's too soon!

electricpawn

ratatouie

if this was the show different strokes id say                    WHAT U TALKING BOUT                                                                       

AndyClifton

And so you can!...

electricpawn

electricpawn

The Tournament is called Ratatouie's Revenge, and anyone who is between 800 and 1200 is welcome to play!

ilikeflags

electricpawn

ooops

ratatouie

3 Days Ago·Quote·#12

electricpawn

The Tournament is called Ratatouie's Revenge, and anyone who is between 800 and 1200 is welcome to play!