Forums

How do I get "Points"?

Sort:
srpo

hi I am new

Ndan8

too late to get a free chess.com t-shirt.

lion060751

Maybe they can give something like a coffee mug with some chess pieces on it? And it can last for a long long time!

blackfirestorm
lion060751 wrote:

Maybe they can give something like a coffee mug with some chess pieces on it? And it can last for a long long time!

I was the first to get 100K points and I didn't get anything :/

sajay

keep trying!!

artfizz
lion060751 wrote:

blackfirestorm666 wrote: I was the first to get 100K points and I didn't get anything :/

Unless you count RSI.

PrawnEatsPrawn
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

I was the first to get 100K points and I didn't get anything :/

That was pretty tight.

blackfirestorm
artfizz wrote:
lion060751 wrote:

blackfirestorm666 wrote: I was the first to get 100K points and I didn't get anything :/

Unless you count RSI.

What is RSI?

PrawnEatsPrawn

Repetitive Strain Injury.

blackfirestorm

Oh ... well considering I am still here typing I would say not lol

timothy1211

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

blackfirestorm
timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

lion060751

How Cute!! Laughing my head silly right now!

blackfirestorm

Glad to hear it Laughing

PrawnEatsPrawn
timothy1211 wrote:

Yeah, your one point gave you one minute of diamond membership. Sorry you weren't here to see it.

blackfirestorm

LOL

sajay

invite more users and request them to be premium members... you will get gold membership  for free

lion060751

In your dreamz lol

sajay

no it is fact and i have seen one really

lion060751

Wellll thats now incentive for u ! come on then members lets go for it shall we?!?

This forum topic has been locked