Forums

How do I get "Points"?

Sort:
MonkeyPawn

Also what do you consider "spam" as?  Something like "i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site...i like this site..." or does it also include worthless comments like writing "+13, -14 ect'' in the tactics trainer (which I do alot)?

winerkleiner

And can we sell our points to others?  What would be a fair price per point?

3sdabovethemean
Is shipping to Alaska free?
winerkleiner

Oh ha shipping ok I read that wrong.  Double vision wine makes me see differently. 

Rafchess
winerkleiner wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me?

LaughingLaughingLaughing...! here it is!! could not drag one  box full sweets!!!! sorry for that.

winerkleiner
Rafchess wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
Rafchess wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me?

...! here it is!! could not drag one  box full sweets!!!! sorry for that.

Sweet

lion060751

Don't let not having many points give you a pain in your stomach. Sometime we have to accept that we can't change something. But do keep on socializing and sharing . And playing wonderful chess!

winerkleiner

How do you get points, I think you can buy them at Walmart or score them down a seedy ally.

I aquired mine by, well I better not go into that here.

I couldn't walk for a week.

AlCzervik

Send me $100, and I'll send back points

asna

why am i not getting points when i winCry

sajay

when you win only you are gaining.. when you publish a 'content' it is supposed to be useful for everyone !!!

in other words when you win you gain ratings

winerkleiner
TMIMITW wrote:

But there's 4,000,000 people here, if they all send you $100 how in the world would you come up with all those points? 

AlCzervik
winerkleiner wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:

But there's 4,000,000 people here, if they all send you $100 how in the world would you come up with all those points? 

Point taken. I have many points. Should I point them out, or simply point to them?

Points for sale! I also want to let everyone know that I have a bank account in Nigeria that wants to transfer $1 million to them if they simply give me their bank account information.

As the car attendant said to Ferris Bueller, "trust me.....I'm a professional".  

sajay

i am stoping tracking this !! Laughing

i am sure erik will message all if once agin he decide to give away t shirts.

AlCzervik

sajay, send me the check before you uncheck tracking.

Rafchess
lion060751 wrote:

Don't let not having many points give you a pain in your stomach. Sometime we have to accept that we can't change something. But do keep on socializing and sharing . And playing wonderful chess!

Laughingwell, try some antacid tabs before u go playing for points!!New chat also may be added with ur expounded recipe!!!to get a  better result.

winerkleiner
TMIMITW wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:

Point taken. I have many points. Should I point them out, or simply point to them?

Points for sale! I also want to let everyone know that I have a bank account in Nigeria that wants to transfer $1 million to them if they simply give me their bank account information.

As the car attendant said to Ferris Bueller, "trust me.....I'm a professional".  

Lol trust is the key

winerkleiner
winerkleiner wrote:

How do you get points, I think you can buy them at Walmart or score them down a seedy ally.

I aquired mine by, well I better not go into that here.

I couldn't walk for a week.

My treadmill broke down and I waited a week to get it fixed

blackfirestorm
winerkleiner wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:

I could probably cover it Laughing

winerkleiner
blackfirestorm666 wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:
TMIMITW wrote:

I could probably cover it

Lol I see and you would be rewarded promptly as well, and maybe the richest on this site, do you need a business partner?

This forum topic has been locked