Forums

How do I get "Points"?

Sort:
checkmate5000
How many people are there actually who work for chess.com??
Apoapsis
When we reach 100 posts, could you give each contributor to this thread, (more like a string now) a sleeve of a shirt? It's about one tenth of the T-shirt!
SonofPearl
All that happened when I got to a 1000 points was that I made a mental note to myself to get some fresh air once in a while...Laughing
batgirl

I passed my first millenium a while back. It was quite uneventful.

Reservesmonkey
I just got my 100th and am wondering why I waste so much time getting them
chessica

I;m curious to know what's inscribed on the T shirt? Kiss

Wink

Logicalfan10
i'm typing a comment, i get a point. ps. if you live in a different country, do you still get the prize.
longhairluke
hold on....... I want that shirt
4moveloss
Hey Eric, friends?
cmh0114
Erik, is it true?  You aren't giving out T-Shirts for getting to 1000 points?  Cry  
lol, jk.  It's fun just participating in the forums and competing with my friends for points.  Laughing  I do think it would be useful to have something like a point-redemption program, though, except then it would be hard to see how many points someone has actually earned.  Hmmmm...
spair75

wow a t-shirt!

Get in there!!!!

OldMandowntheRoad
Good idea shadowc, but I will gladly take the T-shirt if I ever reach there and wear it with prideCool
fredster50
i agree!| please all go the forum titled tournaments to help me out i sortta stuck!
Redwall
Is shiping cost included?
Darren96
la la la
Apoapsis
blah blah blah gimmieapoint blah blah onlyonemeaslypoint blah blah blah.
cmh0114

This forum has become really stupid.  If you have a question about points or something that's actually worth hearing, say it, but don't spam the forums just to get points.  

*coughxbigboyandDarren96cough*

Erik, is there a setting where you can report a spam comment?

AlvinMcMath
smoozing. it's related to your interest in chess vs. &/or, as opposed to your desire to play chess. being rather new to the neighborhood, may i ask, "T-shirt?"
sftbll4vr333

Okay, so you're saying that if I reach 1000 points I will get a free t-shirt. Are there any more prizes?

bradyj
how about 10,000 pts earns a chess set? (and with this post I have 50, I'm well on my way :-)
This forum topic has been locked