How do I get "Points"?

thegab03

And I was going for me fourth!

Mainline_Novelty
erik wrote:
all things are possible with enough money :)

holy!? you have 7000 points!?

Mainline_Novelty

great. The only thing i can do now with 1000 points is join the 1,000+ point group.

thegab03
aabbccdd wrote:

great. The only thing i can do now with 1000 points is join the 1,000+ point group.


 When you get your 1000 points, join!

artfizz
erik wrote:

some are worth more than others. the kinds of contributions that are more meaningful (articles, etc) are worth more.

at 1,000 points i get you a free t-shirt (as long as they are not achieved through spammy methods)

UPDATE => Nov 11 2008 - we do NOT give out free shirts anymore (we did this for a few weeks and stopped in 2007).


How about, as a reward for reaching 1000 points, your name gets entered into a (monthly) prize draw? The lucky winner could get ... a game of chess with Erik.

Mainline_Novelty
thegab03 wrote:
aabbccdd wrote:

great. The only thing i can do now with 1000 points is join the 1,000+ point group.


 When you get your 1000 points, join!


now ive joined!

Mainline_Novelty
artfizz wrote:
erik wrote:

some are worth more than others. the kinds of contributions that are more meaningful (articles, etc) are worth more.

at 1,000 points i get you a free t-shirt (as long as they are not achieved through spammy methods)

UPDATE => Nov 11 2008 - we do NOT give out free shirts anymore (we did this for a few weeks and stopped in 2007).


How about, as a reward for reaching 1000 points, your name gets entered into a (monthly) prize draw? The lucky winner could get ... a game of chess with Erik.


great idea!

artfizz
Tunatin wrote:
artfizz wrote:

How about, as a reward for reaching 1000 points, your name gets entered into a (monthly) prize draw? The lucky winner could get ... a game of chess with Erik.


If I post "first!" or "lol" or "I agree" enough, do I get your prize?


Yes - but have a care: 2nd prize is TWO games of chess with Erik.

Hawkeyes

a free t-shirt only 920 points to go SurprisedSealedWink

JenkinsaPDX

I like how the mention of the free t-shirt has made this relatively simple post turn into one of the longest conversations ever. (and another point for me)

coltonator

do you get points for getting a game like this?

artfizz
JenkinsaPDX wrote:

I like how the mention of the free t-shirt has made this relatively simple post turn into one of the longest conversations ever. (and another point for me)


Perhaps a Tea-free shirt could be made available to 1000-pointers (at a modest cost, plus postage).

shwan77

how mach is  2hande will cast.....?  Cool

uneeb123

no more t-shirts.

:' (

book_worm

It's to bad that the T-shirts aren't given out now.Cry

tripsix

how many points  i can get from "my referrals"?

AHMEDO
erik wrote: ok, i want to play wjkglkll;fkjjfjhjjgg

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!


AHMEDO

i want to play with the best player on earth a live chess game on the bigest trophy in chess]

bismarckperez

ya a chess set is nice

Cool

BI_G

Cooli t;s verry nice to enjoy this sitejoy this site

This forum topic has been locked