How do I get "Points"?

In your dreamz lol

no it is fact and i have seen one really

Wellll thats now incentive for u ! come on then members lets go for it shall we?!?

please confirm two things with staff 1) period of Gold membership 2) category of user joining. viz platinum/gold etc

Why would I want a gold membership when I already have platinum? lol

free always drive people Laughing

yes

make this chess family large and larfer ....

a t-shirt would be nice...

it sure would! I wish i got 18000+ points 2 years ago....

erik wrote:

Member Points: Chess.com keeps track of all of your contributions to the site such as comments, blog posts, forum participation, articles, etc. Each contribution counts for points. This helps members know how involved each other are in Chess.com!y much

SmileThank you very much for the counsel.Wish you Happy New Year with best success althru.!

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

Cool I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

So, there's not much use for points? Couldn't I trade premiumship or something like that?

Well it seems that a long time ago you could swap them for a t shirt or something but now it just shows level of activity :)

I think it's not all over !! yHope for the best & try earnest!!!

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL Wink

blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for pointsLaughing

trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Well with over 117K points if I haven't earned nowt by now its unlikely anyone else is LOL

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Its not a case of that dear trysts lol I am just saying if they was going to award anything for points I should have received something by now Tongue out

trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

If BFS666 says you don't get anything for points, then you don't get anything for points

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
    trysts wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    Rafchess wrote:
    blackfirestorm666 wrote:
    timothy1211 wrote:

Not quite true, she attracts the envy and admiration of we lesser lights.

That should be plenty.

Plus I get to GMAO at the comments about it Laughing

Laughing

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

xqsme wrote:

Unless erik has something up his sleeve, like rebates on Chess goods, it looks like a useless redundant statistic... nudge nudge, wink wink !

Well not really it just means I am the second biggest chatterbox on the site Laughing (not sure if thats a good thing or not yet Undecided)

This forum topic has been locked

Online Now