Sort:
Rafchess
sajay wrote:

yes one will get the points...

but what to do with points....?

Frown well, u  go & stock !!!

Rafchess
ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

points are quite pointless... you see my point?

Innocenthow is that! U look at the top right corner of ur track & u will see how points work with points!! we see ur point right now !!

blackfirestorm

The point is that points are pointless except to tell everyone "I am a spammer look how many points I have" oops I guess I better shut up here SealedWink

blackfirestorm

Of course it is but points in all are pointless anyway lol

blackfirestorm

My pointless points come from excessive posting during speed vote chess games.

But yes you pointlessly put your point across so well it deserves the point you made Laughing

blackfirestorm

Laughing

winerkleiner

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Morteza_mz86

sajay

see my point.. it is also pointless Smile

but will tell you what i felt. when we form a group it is always a problem to find members and when we have few members it is again always a big problem to keep them motivated..... and those who have more points is naturally talented to spam groups so that everybody keep engaged (atleaset to close a message he he)

so my point is that when you have a member with more points.... get him in your team. .. and enjoy!

Rafchess
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

The point is that points are pointless except to tell everyone "I am a spammer look how many points I have" oops I guess I better shut up here

LaughingLaughingLaughing ...that shut-up lets u in another points up !! is that poinless???

Rafchess
winerkleiner wrote:

So what you're saying is when I get (earn) 3000 points I get a home in Hawaii?  Sweet!

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

Rafchess
sajay wrote:

see my point.. it is also pointless

but will tell you what i felt. when we form a group it is always a problem to find members and when we have few members it is again always a big problem to keep them motivated..... and those who have more points is naturally talented to spam groups so that everybody keep engaged (atleaset to close a message he he)

so my point is that when you have a member with more points.... get him in your team. .. and enjoy!

SurprisedSurprised so u got it that wAY !!!

Rafchess
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

Money mouth CryLaughing !!!

Rafchess
Morteza_mz86 wrote:

............=12.

winerkleiner
Rafchess wrote:
winerkleiner wrote:

Yes, Justice thats the way to...be more sweet!!!

What no happy face for me? Cry

sajay
yup!
winerkleiner

And I will be homeless in Hawaii as well?

blackfirestorm
Rafchess wrote:
blackfirestorm666 wrote:

The point is that points are pointless except to tell everyone "I am a spammer look how many points I have" oops I guess I better shut up here

...that shut-up lets u in another points up !! is that poinless???

Not really cuz I still got a point for it LaughingLaughingTongue out

kyleevon

oop's ot one

MonkeyPawn

So what happens if I like the site on facebook? 100 points?

This forum topic has been locked