Forums

How to close account?

Sort:
Kadenstarr
antisunechess wrote:
Phantom_Beast23 wrote:
msd238 wrote:

And the guy isn't that dumb to not know how to close his account, he's a smart guy, we know him. 😁

He just wanted to inform us all that he's closing his account using this forum 😉

Man had a chance to work for Google lol

Yes

EternallyBad

Hi

JackRoach
Leon_Likes_Chess wrote:

Hi

Hi.

Tamtaramtamtam
blackfirestorm schreef:

"You can check out any time you like but you can never leave..." 

The eagles ? 😁

2Kf21-0

lol

VeryAnonymousPatzer
Roger436 wrote:

blame (XXXXXXXXX)

HIIIIIIIIIII THIS IS GREEEN LOL

greeen 0.o

dumberovski
Thanks! The game is unplayable. I keep being frustrated with glitches and lag (no matter which wifi connection I use, no matter the country and even the continent ... and it’s always high speed broadband wifi ... we’re not in 1998 anymore). I’m usually rated around 1900, but then because of their slow servers, suddenly I’m 10 to 30 sec short for 10 games in a row even against a played rated 1500 (this morning, even 36 sec!!). Enough is enough. So long ...
2Kf21-0
dumberovski wrote:
Thanks! The game is unplayable. I keep being frustrated with glitches and lag (no matter which wifi connection I use, no matter the country and even the continent ... and it’s always high speed broadband wifi ... we’re not in 1998 anymore). I’m usually rated around 1900, but then because of their slow servers, suddenly I’m 10 to 30 sec short for 10 games in a row even against a played rated 1500 (this morning, even 36 sec!!). Enough is enough. So long ...

Huh

Kuso-ka
1b31-O wrote:

But plz don't close

Ironic because your the one that closes

2Kf21-0

lol

Kuso-ka
Deuri wrote:

Do not close

same wit this guy