Forums

Let´s rate sportmanship!

Sort:
WIJA
Likhit1 wrote:

So that the Rematch at all costs people get to ratee you negatively?No,thanks.

Can you explain more exaktly what you mean? Why should they rate you negative in a rematch?

Likhit1
WIJA wrote:
Likhit1 wrote:

Can you explain more exaktly what you mean? Why should they rate you negative in a rematch?

What I mean is some people on here want a rematch all the time,they get angry and upset when their rematch req is declined.They will obviously rate you negatively if you don't accept their rematch req.You'd be surprised to know how many such people r here,look at the insane amount of rematch threads.

WIJA
Likhit1 wrote:
WIJA wrote:
Likhit1 wrote:

What I mean is some people on here want a rematch all the time,they get angry and upset when their rematch req is declined.They will obviously rate you negatively if you don't accept their rematch req.You'd be surprised to know how many such people r here,look at the insane amount of rematch threads.

OK I understand now. Maybe the solution is to send friends requests to the players you have nice games with and then mostly play with friends.

WIJA
Likhit1 wrote:
WIJA wrote:
Likhit1 wrote:

It can easyly be solved if you only can vote after a game that lasted say minimum 20 moves or a minimum time?

How does that solve the issue?

At least you woun´d be downrated if you dont accept and start a rematch.

AndyClifton
WIJA wrote:
AndyClifton wrote:

AND AMAZINGLY NEW!!!

Is this irony?

I refuse to accept that hypothesis!