Members in a club reduce from 229 to 195

Postafi

Well, then they were all inactive, members in name only.

Chess.com keeps bragging about the number of members it has, but they also count the inactive ones, and probably the closed accounts as well.

http://chess-links.org/

LewisTu

Dude kick all suspicious admins, at least one of them is trolling you.

RonaldJosephCote

I know what happened.......someone DROVE through the forums last night at a high rate of speed killing a bunch of posters. At the last minute I was able to push batgirl out of the way. Its all over CNN.sad.png SUSPICIOUS DEATHS AT CHESS.COM

ANOK1

cheers rjc for saving batgirl from getting squished , you done good there

RonaldJosephCote

lol.  I tried to save as many as I could. I think Commander Riker got clipped. Its the 1st and only time I've ever laid my hands on a Staff member.shock.png

rishikeshwaran
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

I know what happened.......someone DROVE through the forums last night at a high rate of speed killing a bunch of posters. At the last minute I was able to push batgirl out of the way. Its all over CNN. SUSPICIOUS DEATHS AT CHESS.COM

LOL grin.png

LewisTu

I just realized the only members left are admins and SA's.

RonaldJosephCote

Thank god Erik set up T.V monitors in all the threads. Law enforcement has a description of the perpetrator.                                                                                                                                                                 null                                                                                                                                                              I'm sorry for high-jacking your thread but my T.V went kaput this mourning.tear.png  I'll have money Thurs but I'll have to go "cold turkey" till then.  1st cigarettes and now no TV.? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRACKIN MIND CHESS.COM???angry.png  Keep the mute button handy.....I'll be swearing up a storm long before Thurs.evil.png

ANOK1

lewis tu if only admins and sa are left then that sounds like an admin has done this , id recommend the sa re invites all the players or as many as they remember , and then sack all admins and slowly replace or reinstate one by one until you get the admin hired and surprise surprsie not it happens again

Kiwichess5
rishikeshwaran wrote:

It seems that one of your admins is hatching out a secret plan. 

Must be

Kiwichess5

I think some admin banned as much members as he could, since there are only admins and super admins.

LewisTu
ANOK1 wrote:

lewis tu if only admins and sa are left then that sounds like an admin has done this , id recommend the sa re invites all the players or as many as they remember , and then sack all admins and slowly replace or reinstate one by one until you get the admin hired and surprise surprsie not it happens again

Yeah, that was my idea.

Snow-Wolf-8

Dragonite (I'll still call you that), your club lost all its members because of an evil admin.