Forums

Resolved: Merge with Facebook problem

Sort:
Nennoh

Hello everyone, I had added the app on my facebook chess.com and merge with an account that I've ever had, but then I decided to delete that account because he had a nickname that I decided to change. here lies the problem, the account is still deleted and merged with my facebook, now I cannot merge my new account because of this, how can I solve this problem?

[Members cannot help you with the types of Facebook issues described here. See Help & Support at the bottom of the page then lower left to Contact Support.]

kohai

Can you message me the username on the other account please?

Nennoh

I sent you an message with the username.
Thank you.

MarkTheSmall

I had a similar problem.  I tried merging accounts to this one, but it didn't work.  It seemed to me that it made a new account to use.  I deleted my account that Facebook was using so that I could merge Facebook with my normal Chess.com account.  Now when I try to open Chess.com's Facebook application, I just get "the account was deleted" or similar message.  The username for the account that Facebook used was MarkMonnin.

Can you help?

kohai

Mykron, can you try now please, then message me when its done.

Thanks

trss

I have added the app in facebook. Now could someone let me know how I should tell the app that this (trss) is my account?

Thank you

kohai

Go into your facebook account, then into your Account page from there. At the bottom on the left it says

"Merge Facebook/Chess Accounts

Merge your two accounts into one..."

Use that, but please make sure if you're entering an email address that it IS the one attached the the chess.com account you want to merge with

http://www.chess.com/fb-merge.html

MarkTheSmall

It worked!  Thank you very much!

xSchneizelx

I've got the same problem, my old account linked with Facebook was "VampireAnaid"

I will be very thankful if you help me.

(Don't worry, now it's solved, thank you).

kohai
xSchneizel wrote:

I've got the same problem, my old account linked with Facebook was "VampireAnaid"

I will be very thankful if you help me.

This one you're on now doesn't show as being linked with any other. Your VampireAnaid was closed (that was the facebook page).

Which account did you want un-linking?

Pranav_Shrestha

i have a problem with this.

i was using facebook chess for a while using an account but then i went to chess.com and deleted that account. now i can't access facebook chess at all nor can i connect with facebook via chess.com.

please help

kohai

I've re-opened the pranavshrestha account for you now so you should be able to successfully log in and play from that one.

carmelo-marino
Nehno wrote:

Hello everyone, I had added the app on my facebook chess.com and merge with an account that I've ever had, but then I decided to delete that account because he had a nickname that I decided to change. here lies the problem, the account is still deleted and merged with my facebook, now I cannot merge my new account because of this, how can I solve this problem?

Chessmaster_Kamran

I deleted my old chess.com account but i cannot merge my new chess.com account to my fb,
new CHESS.COM account is MohammadKamran007
and my FB account is funky_hbk@rediffmail.com (muhammad.kamran.143@facebook.com)
https://www.facebook.com/muhammad.kamran.143

kohai

Should work now

This forum topic has been locked