x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Mods Please Watch ( SPAMMER )

  • #41

    [LOOK AT LEAST YOUR THREAD NOW HAS 40 POSTS IN JUST LESS THAN A DAY]

  • #42

    [KIM JONG UN CLAPS FOR YOU AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR THREAD]

    null

  • #43

    BTW why is everybody YELLING with their CAPS on all the time ???

  • #44
    badenwurtca wrote:

    BTW why is everybody YELLING with their CAPS on all the time ???

    [THE TREND STARTED AT POST NUMBER 6]

  • #45

    OK THEN IT'S MY TURN: PEOPLE SHUT THE H*** UP !!!   lol 

  • #46
    Iam2busy wrote:

    [KIM JONG UN CLAPS FOR YOU AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR THREAD]

     

    ---   Btw Fat Kim is nothing but a CLOWN ( he should really be working in a Chinese laundry somewhere   rofl ).   

  • #47
    badenwurtca wrote:
    Iam2busy wrote:

    [KIM JONG UN CLAPS FOR YOU AND THE SUCCESS OF YOUR THREAD]

     

    ---   Btw Fat Kim is nothing but a CLOWN ( he should really be working in a Chinese laundry somewhere   rofl ).   

    Of course we all know that.

    null

Top

Online Now