Forums

NM Title Verification

GeloSterky

Hi Moderators,

Please someone help me verify my chess.com title as I've already sent my application a week ago but still I have not yet received any response via email or chess.com inbox. Chess.com said review will only take 24 to 48 hrs from date of submission but it was already a week ago please help me.

Martin_Stahl
GeloSterky wrote:

Hi Moderators,

Please someone help me verify my chess.com title as I've already sent my application a week ago but still I have not yet received any response via email or chess.com inbox. Chess.com said review will only take 24 to 48 hrs from date of submission but it was already a week ago please help me.

 

You might check your Junk mail as well.

GeloSterky

Hi Martin,

First of all, Thanks for answering but I also checked my junk mail but sadly no email received so far. Can you help me verify my application?

Β 

Thank you so much.

GeloSterky

Hi Chess.com moderators,

Please help me. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Martin_Stahl
GeloSterky wrote:

Hi Chess.com moderators,

Please help me. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

 

I have contacted the person responsible for verification and he said he'll check it out.

GeloSterky

Hi Martin,

I'm glad to hear that from you. Any news so far please?

Thank you so much.Β 

Martin_Stahl
GeloSterky wrote:

Hi Martin,

I'm glad to hear that from you. Any news so far please?

Thank you so much. 

 

No, just that he'll check it out.

GeloSterky

We'll again, thank you so much for support. Hope they can provide response as soon as possible. because I really love this chess site both as a learning and teaching tool.Β 

GeloSterky

Hello,

Any updates regarding my application pls.

GeloSterky

Hi Chess.com,

Kind follow up of my application please? Its been 2 weeks since I sent my application. Is there anything I can do to expedite the processing of my title application please?

GeloSterky

Hi Martin,

A kind follow up please? I really want to verify my title.Β 

Thank you so much!Β 

Martin_Stahl
GeloSterky wrote:

Hi Martin,

A kind follow up please? I really want to verify my title. 

Thank you so much! 

 

As I mentioned, I contacted the staff member that does verifications five days ago, so he is aware. With it being the weekend, he may not have checked into your request the first few days and it may take some additional time. 

GeloSterky

Hello Martin,

A kind follow up please. I'm really sorry for inconvenience.Β 

Thanks!Β 

Martin_Stahl

Glad it was all sorted