Part of Beta

vaikasas
however, I don't see a way to see the Beta forum from the app
Martin_Stahl
vaikasas wrote:
however, I don't see a way to see the Beta forum from the app

 

You can't access clubs from the apps. Also, beta on the app is different than beta on the website.

vaikasas

But I should still be able to access the forum, no?

 

Martin_Stahl
vaikasas wrote:

But I should still be able to access the forum, no?

 

 

No, because it is in the club and not visible outside of it.

vaikasas

ah, thank you.  I just figured I should be able to do so, as I often see screen shots people take on their devices.  but, since I have your attention, where/how do I post bugs I believe I found on the app? Since when I go to "report a bug" on the app, it takes me to a page on how to report it on the computer, or is that the only way?  And since the folks (you employee types) ore more responsive on the fora (seemingly) is that the better place?

 

Martin_Stahl
vaikasas wrote:

ah, thank you.  I just figured I should be able to do so, as I often see screen shots people take on their devices.  but, since I have your attention, where/how do I post bugs I believe I found on the app? Since when I go to "report a bug" on the app, it takes me to a page on how to report it on the computer, or is that the only way?  And since the folks (you employee types) ore more responsive on the fora (seemingly) is that the better place?

 

 

I'm just a volunteer moderator. Reporting bugs in the forum might get the attention of staff, but the better way would be to use the app option and open a ticket with support under Contact Us 

vaikasas

Thanks again, cheers.