Forums

Problem with Tactics Trainer

Sort:
Changgi

Today, I tried the Tactics Trainer again, and nothing happened after I made a wrong first move for my first puzzle today. So I waited for the "try again" button. It didn't appear. I refreshed the page after like 30 seconds, and a new puzzle appeared... Whatever happened the the last one? Made a wrong move again, and still the same. Checked the settings, and nothing wrong. For the third puzzle, I made a "correct move" (NOT "puzzle solved"), and that was it. The computer didn't even make a move after it.

papapizza_old

I had the same problem today.

Changgi

Hmm... Seems like it's currently fixed, but after I've solved my third problem as a free member, it jumps to the stats page automatically? I can't even see if my rating improved, and often times even if I solve puzzles, the stats still say that I'm dropping... I'm now at what? 763?

Amelia

When it directs you to the stats page you can review your recent problems if you scroll down: http://grab.by/koQY 

Will you let me know which puzzles you are referring to that when you solve it says your rating is dropping, please? I will have a look.