Forums

Sever disconnect

Sort:
White-Buffalo

When playing tournament one get disconnect for a few seconds why cant you partisipate further? If you can proseed what is the steps?

ilgambittoo

You are lucky that server is down only for a few seconds. For me it is for a few minutes.

jaclyn

Unfortunately when you're disconnected from a live tournament you're not able to join again.

Are you often disconnected from the server? What browser and operating system are you using?

Conflagration_Planet
jac1yn wrote:

Unfortunately when you're disconnected from a live tournament you're not able to join again.

Are you often disconnected from the server? What browser and operating system are you using?

Why doesn't spell checker work? No matter how you spell a word, it says No mispellings found.

jaclyn

@Conflagration_Planet- Thanks for pointing that out. I'll get that reported to our team :)

Conflagration_Planet

Smile

himanscience

sir, its rainy season here in india, so server gets down constatly, due to this i have been restricted from playing tournaments, etc.. plz help me..

ilgambittoo

How does a server work?

Why does it disconnect?

Does distance from the server matter?

Do weather conditions conditions have an impact on server.?

Please tell.

macer75
Conflagration_Planet wrote:
jac1yn wrote:

Why doesn't spell checker work? No matter how you spell a word, it says No mispellings found.

I nevar use speel cheker, becuzze i alweys speel correktly.

Jsco09
[COMMENT DELETED]