Forums

Why are there no Live Chess games in Game Explorer

Sort:
ecstatic_broccoli

In the Game Explorer, it says you can view your own games and the games of others for both Live Chess and "Online Chess" (the slower correspondance-type games). However, only Online Chess games are shown. What gives? I would really like to be able to see my own games and those or others from Live Chess.

Thank you!

baddogno

They changed server farms or some other computer gobbledygook and had to transfer about a gazillion games.  They were embarassed about the situation 6 months ago but it still isn't done.  Erik even bought a couple of new servers but no one seems to have a clue when it's going to be finished.

offroff

Let us know if and when you're going to fix this please.

jaclyn

Hi guys. We are still working on the issue. Unfortunately I still don't have a date. Sorry for the wait!

Scottrf
jac1yn wrote:

Hi guys. We are still working on the issue. Unfortunately I still don't have a date. Sorry for the wait!

Unfortunately this was said over a year ago too...

offroff

jac1yn,

Thanks for the response. I have paid for this feature and will sue you if you don't take care of this appropriately.. On a second thought I realize I won't sue you because I'm too lazy, but maybe I'll be bitter and angry and that's your problem, right? Undecided

ush189

It seems not to work yet. Any updates after 7 months?

baddogno

My guess is that it will simply be removed as a premium benefit.  This will be explained as a feature of the new lean mean V3 done to maximize our playing pleasure OR it could simply become an "unimplemented feature". Laughing

Vaidya_Caturanga

Update on this?