Forums

WHY DO YOU KEEP BUGGING ME?

Sort:
gufosupremo

im not gonna upgrade my account, NEVER

so please dont send me messages over messages over messages over messages.

i DO NOT WAN T TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT

chesskingdreamer

if i could, i would block CHESScom, but there is a rule that you may not block admins. I guess you'll have to live through it.

macer75
chesskingdreamer wrote:

if i could, i would block CHESScom, but there is a rule that you may not block admins. I guess you'll have to live through it.

O really? Have you tried it?

KvothDuval

lol thats how chess.com stays in busness... if you dont want those messages upgrade your account...

macer75
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

lol thats how chess.com stays in busness... if you dont want those messages upgrade your account...

Yeah, that's why Mr. Guini Pig here upgraded his account, am I right?

KvothDuval
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

well not really... I blocked chess.com and then I started getting spam and death threats from chess.com... this in itself was Ok, but then I got hacked and they used my credit card number and bought a membership to themselfs from themselves so I could pay and they could get money and people could get rich and macer could troll forums...

simple right?

TheBigDecline
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU VILE PERSON!!!

Shailen24
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

well not really... I blocked chess.com and then I started getting spam and death threats from chess.com... this in itself was Ok, but then I got hacked and they used my credit card number and bought a membership to themselfs from themselves so I could pay and they could get money and people could get rich and macer could troll forums...

simple right?

DEATH THREATS??????????

KvothDuval
TheBigDecline wrote:
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

LEAVE HIM ALONE, YOU VILE PERSON!!!

umm...

Annabella1
gufosupremo wrote:

im not gonna upgrade my account, NEVER

so please dont send me messages over messages over messages over messages.

i DO NOT WAN T TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT

Non fatevi turbare .... ignorare i messaggi e continuare a giocare

English translation = Don't get  upset....ignore the messages and keep playing

Shailen24
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

simple right?

r u happy with the diamond membership?

Scottrf
Annabella1 wrote:

Non fatevi turbare .... ignorare i messaggi e continuare a giocare

Show off.

Annabella1

hahahahahaha  are you just jealous I speak italian???

TheBigDecline
Annabella1 wrote:

I thought it was some saying in Latin ...

macer75

Wow... this thread has exploded since I posted on it just 9 minutes ago...

Shailen24
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

simple right?

On the Nov. 2013 troll of the month forum, i nominated CHESScom with this thread.

macer75
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:
macer75 wrote:
I-eat-guini-pigs wrote:

simple right?

Yes... and how considerate of chess.com!

Soorat92

I keep paying chess.com lots of money to stop sending me messages to upgrade my account but they keep sending more and more messages.

I've now not eaten in a week and can only drink what I recycle. I've remorgaged my house and sold a kidney so that I can keep paying them to stop but they wont take the message...

WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE CHESS.COM???

What else do you want from me? Do you want my soul? I'm working round the clock and giving you every penny I have ... I just want the madness to end...

x-2137697927
Annabella1 wrote:

You can speak italian to me ! As far as the thread upgrade your account are deal with it!

macer75
Soorat92 wrote:

I keep paying chess.com lots of money to stop sending me messages to upgrade my account but they keep sending more and more messages.

I've now not eaten in a week and can only drink what I recycle. I've remorgaged my house and sold a kidney so that I can keep paying them to stop but they wont take the message...

WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE CHESS.COM???

What else do you want from me? Do you want my soul? I'm working round the clock and giving you every penny I have ... I just want the madness to end...

If you continue not eating it's gonna end pretty soon...