Forums

WHY WONT THE CHESS.COM ANDROID APP DOWNLOAD ONTO MY ANDROID???

Sort:
accio_joe

I find the chess.com app in the android app market and click install but it just says "There are no android phones assosiated with this account"

please help me

IslaViewAll

Acciojoe, do you need every single complaint to do with chess on a forum? I'm sure you can find the answers on other websites instead of trying to find it here. After all, hardly anyone will have the right idea and if they do they probably won't pay attention because of your immaturity.

stubborn_d0nkey

Can you download other apps?

Are you using the market on the phone or the browser one (it sounds like the browser)? If you are using the browser one make sure that you are logged into to the same google account as is the (main) google account of your phone, or you could just try installing it from your phone. 

P.S. Dont use caps! A puppy will cry if you do!

Also, when trying to find (tech) help, it is always a good idea to give as much info as possible.

@kilo100 you make it seem as though he has opened a substantial ammount of threads recently (your "every single" comment), however this is the first thread he's opened this year. I think your parts of your comment were out of line.

kohai
accio_joe wrote:

I find the chess.com app in the android app market and click install but it just says "There are no android phones assosiated with this account"

please help me

If you have a gmail account, try logging into that, then try downloading the app on MarketPlace.

If you're still having problems, you can try the one on this page

Yosriv

Why don't you stop writing in capital letters?

accio_joe
[COMMENT DELETED]
accio_joe

Wait, it's working now Smile

kohai

Laughing

coldzero111

thanks kohani