Forums

Account restricted but I am innocent!!

Sort:
Jubin256

My account has been restricted due to "violating" the fair play policy. For several games, after each game I got a warning, even though I played the game till the end in a sportsmanly manner. Finally, I was notified that my account had been restricted because I  am aborting games(In a few games, the game was aborted by the server without giving mw a chance to move). But I didn't do anything wrong. Please help!

ilikeflags

this thread is so 2009

ilikeflags

oooh yeah.

TetsuoShima
KrishnaHarish20 wrote:

Same thing happened to me... Something to do with our race i think?!

lol

LoekBergman

@KrishnaHarish20: it might be related to your caste, not your race. Anyhow, accept the karma. :-)

TortoiseMaximus

No one is innocent.

TetsuoShima
LoekBergman wrote:

@KrishnaHarish20: it might be related to your caste, not your race. Anyhow, accept the karma. :-)

HOW CAN it be related to his caste? if he were untouchable then he probably wouldnt have internet access

DeepImpact

the best thing is move to different site.chess.com server located in usa so you will be lagged for the distance. fact is I cant play here for my wireless connection.

DeepImpact
[COMMENT DELETED]
LoekBergman

@TetsuoShima: lol, but that is a too easy way of looking at the caste system. What if he is a Brahman? Chess is a game which is about winning and losing and has a lot of symbols of duality. If your mindset is not beyond the actual level of combat and you are therefor not acting on the demanded spiritual level of your incarnation, then might the connection with the chess.com server become resetted to help you experience an even more important lesson then to win a game of chess.

The advice of DeepImpact might be more practical - and is certainly more down to earth.

eddysallin

The rest i have no idea..... likely your connection is not working properly. Relax it's just a game,

TetsuoShima
LoekBergman wrote:

@TetsuoShima: lol, but that is a too easy way of looking at the caste system. What if he is a Brahman? Chess is a game which is about winning and losing and has a lot of symbols of duality. If your mindset is not beyond the actual level of combat and you are therefor not acting on the demanded spiritual level of your incarnation, then might the connection with the chess.com server become resetted to help you experience an even more important lesson then to win a game of chess.

The advice of DeepImpact might be more practical - and is certainly more down to earth.

I thought you ment it differently, because actually even though i like indian people. All i knew was that brahmans are powerful and that the untouchables have to drink used water or something like that.

johnyoudell

What you did wrong was fail to make arrangements which keep you connected so as to be able to complete games.

I do not know why your connection fails but you will understand that it is irritating to your opponents to have the time and effort they invest in playing a game with you wasted when you disappear and the game is aborted.

If you cannot organise a stable connection you need to play in ways that do not depend on staying connected.

varelse1

Will the last player to be banned by Chess.com, please turn off the lights!

Sunofthemorninglight

injuns!  we're gonna be ambushed!

LoekBergman

@varelse: lol +1

Sunofthemorninglight

i don't get it, i must be thick as a brick.